Dinner And A Movie

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

MysticOracle

si vis pacem para bellum
May 4, 2006
707- VALLEJO
not sure what to expect...i know i will be let down if i expect another LOADED album to come out. i would imagine though, it could be possible as long as they keep the vibe consistent throughout.for some reason i wanna hear another track with ice-t but for sure he needs to get polo on a track again , and ( if possible ) an unused p-folks verse...heaters 2? 3 months will come quick and leaks even quicker.....

Jul 4, 2009
Im not arguing Im just implying if it doesnt have the dark and demented Lynch I had seen on Season of the sicc or loaded I will not be supporting him as a Strange artist.

Nov 14, 2002
this DAAM thread sucks. all i see is 3guys arguing LOADED AND SEASON.
I was originally responding to this post.

I'm just curious what people should talk about... If you haven't heard the new album then why is it so odd to see people comparing old albums? Should they talk about the new album as if they know what it sounds like?

I dunno man... lol.

Apr 8, 2006
^^^ What he said.

Also you cant really go wrong with the best of Lynch....it'll save ya from doing copius ammounts of homework.

And when you done with Lynch you will want 2 check out YOUNG DROOP....ask anybody if I'm lyin