Dinner And A Movie

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 19, 2006
Somebody of my status? What's what supposed to mean? I usually buy my albums. If I can't buy it and it isn't at the top of the anticipation list, I don't have it. And I haven't seen Loaded around here, either. So I said fuck it and downloaded it, and I swear on everything it sounds like Sicx, and one person was even arguing and agreeing with me at the same time about it...but it still doesn't change the fact that it sounds a bit too much like Sicx, or Sicx sounds too much like Lynch (whatever way you like to put it), and I didn't really care for either one of these albums. I had already heard some of the songs on this album but didn't know they were from this album, and I find it kind of ironic that I never cared for said songs.

I do prefer Season a lot to it, and to tell the truth, Loaded is probably gonna get deleted. I'll take a few more listens to it to get it around my head, but I went into this with an open mind and all I could hear was Sicx's album when I listened to it. Brotha Lynch is raw like always, but hopefully Phonk Beta's production has stepped up a notch and his production doesn't make me regret the fact that I hope he's producing most of Lynch's album...I suppose if I had never heard Sicx then I might've enjoyed this album a bit more, but even still, it's kinda boring to me (compared to Sots, that is).

I have more to say about this album but I'm just gonna end it right here. If you guys can accept that I like Sots better for the reasons I stated, then I can accept you guys liking Loaded best.

Fair? Fair.

but you're saying loaded sucks, not just that season is better in your opinion. and for that, you are a fag.

Oct 25, 2006
but you're saying loaded sucks, not just that season is better in your opinion. and for that, you are a fag.
When did I say that Loaded sucks? Out of EVERYTHING in that titangraph I just typed, you picked something out that wasn't even said...and you quoted it. You sir, are not even worthy of the word fag. "Dumbass", "retard", and "dipshit" are more suited for you.

Nov 13, 2008
how about both SOTS and Loaded are classics

and for that matter if 24 Deep had a few more songs would be right with them 2 albums

and as far as ITWCT is just as good as SOTS or Loaded

Apr 8, 2006
A person of your status...despite bein a short dick 4 the most part when you post sumthin up, I recognise you on this board n respect alotta what you say cuz you know alot n seem 2 come across so.

Just do me a favor n keep Loaded around n listen 2 it from time 2 time...let it soak in yr bones n you'll get addicted 2 it....this album has more time n effort,more Detail than any album I've ever heard.

It sucks that you got a complex on it cuz of the ITWCT album...I usually like 2 play them together along with P-Folks (RIP) Blood Sweat n Tears Album....They all get that same feel...than I'll throw in a few tracks from Head Trauma n Now Eat.....I got a mix a this shit...I get addicted 2 it.

This is what i'm hoping Lynch brings 2 Strange.

Its really horrible tho thats you never heard it...it is sounding a lil dated these days but this album really is fuckin dope n was THE SHIT back in tha day.

Also if you like that Season style check out Xcaliba and Savage Ways Lych fuckin Murders these tracks

Oct 25, 2006
A person of your status...despite bein a short dick 4 the most part when you post sumthin up, I recognise you on this board n respect alotta what you say cuz you know alot n seem 2 come across so.
Ummm thanks, or something...

Just do me a favor n keep Loaded around n listen 2 it from time 2 time...let it soak in yr bones n you'll get addicted 2 it....this album has more time n effort,more Detail than any album I've ever heard.

It sucks that you got a complex on it cuz of the ITWCT album...I usually like 2 play them together along with P-Folks (RIP) Blood Sweat n Tears Album....They all get that same feel...than I'll throw in a few tracks from Head Trauma n Now Eat.....I got a mix a this shit...I get addicted 2 it.

This is what i'm hoping Lynch brings 2 Strange.
Like I said, I'll keep it around and give it a few more listens, but I doubt that I'm really gonna like it anymore than I do. The album isn't horrible, it's just not what I really expect and like from Lynch. It's just really hard to listen to it when it sounds like an album I didn't really care for in the first place. I'm listening to it again right now and I just can't shake that ITWCT feel from it, and that's what kinda kills it for me. Not really the fact that they sound alike and I think that's a lack of originality (though that plays a little part), but I didn't really care for ITWCT. I dunno, maybe it's just a kick back and smoke to album or something, but Sots, for me, I can listen to while doing anything. I can rap most of the CD too, so I can't really attribute my lack of liking Loaded to me not liking Lynch (because Lynch is one of my favorite artists), but maybe because I listened to Sots too much.

I feel this whole situation is kinda like the Everready/Anghellic debate that goes on around here. Some people just like what they like.

Also if you like that Season style check out Xcaliba and Savage Ways Lych fuckin Murders these tracks
Xcaliber is the shit. I think Loaded is probably the only solo album I hadn't heard from him up till today, so anything besides that I've probably heard or have.

Apr 8, 2006
^^^ Ya think so??

Not 2 under estimate you but you say you've heard everything else from him but just now got on LOADED.

I dunno it just dont sound right,dude got hundreds a song n features...its quite an extensive catologue.

You ever heard Sicc Shit on the Blac Armor comp? or the Death On A Sunday or Bud Ice Instrumentals?

I'm jus sayin...maybe i'm wrong but 4 you 2 just now listen 2 LOADED than say you've already heard Everything else just dont make sence 2 me.

Anyways not 2 pick you apart G maybe u do know.

I'm jus tryin 2 let people know who dont so they can appriciate Quality shit n maybe do a lil homework on dude.

R

Sicc OG
Dec 7, 2005
a few more questions for roberto

in your opinion, do you think that on dinner and a movie lynch has gone back to his season of the siccness style or is it more like the loaded style?

how many tracks will there be on this album?

do phonk beta and lynch have any production on the album?

ET23

Sicc OG
May 22, 2008
Loaded had some sick tracks and same with Season, i think if you want more straight Lynch solo then go with Season. But Phonk Beta did an amazing job with production and lending/mixing vocals on Loaded.

Hopefuly Lynch brings the styles of both albums on Dinner and A Movie.

Jun 29, 2007
Loaded had some sick tracks and same with Season, i think if you want more straight Lynch solo then go with Season. But Phonk Beta did an amazing job with production and lending/mixing vocals on Loaded.

Hopefuly Lynch brings the styles of both albums on Dinner and A Movie.
if u look at the production credits you will see lynch produced the majority of the album. with that said, there is no doubt in my mind that it was more of a collaborative effort on all/most of the tracks.

Producer - Brotha Lynch Hung (tracks: 2, 4, 5, 9, 10, 11) , Phonk Beta (tracks: 3, 6, 8, 12, 13), First Degree (track:1)

ET23

Sicc OG
May 22, 2008
Yeah i see that Lynch did half the beats on Loaded, im just saying the production from Phonk stuck out more to me than Lynch's and I feel like the collab style effort was there most of the album....

Apr 8, 2006
some subtle differences but thats why i think all around it was a collab effort Beta maybe guiding Lynch's production. Who Knows.
Ya I'm sure Beta did heavily influence the vibe of the album.

I like that Lynch switchez up his shit and continues 2 evolve n adapt...he really got the gift 4 this music shit ya know...not just a rapper dude does music like Cameron does movies.

And Strange is not dead jus cuz they aint puttin out and album a month.

Jun 29, 2007
Yeah i see that Lynch did half the beats on Loaded, im just saying the production from Phonk stuck out more to me than Lynch's and I feel like the collab style effort was there most of the album....
that album had a feel like it was made all in one day....you can add some DE influence on the production aswell. loaded is still one of the most complete albums out there and i love how u can throw that shit on random and it still has the same "feel" as the OG tracklist (if u take out the outros from the songs)