Diners, Drive Ins and Dives

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
^^^Thats the one i went to too...and it was 100 degrees and there was a huge line....but at least u can get beer there, and they have a separate line for drinks...its one of the best burger joints ive been to

Apr 3, 2008
I went to Studio Diner in San Diego. I don't even remember the name of the burger I had but it was on rye bread and shit was good. My girl got a grilled ham and cheese and they load that shit with ham...seems like half a pig was in there.
had to be a patty melt

Sep 18, 2002
finally drove over the mountain to taylors refresher yesterday...that shit was soo bomb..the sweet potato fries were so fuckin good..it was raining but there was still mad people there.

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
^^^the one in napa is dope, hella space outside. its a nice drive and you dont have to worry about parking in the city. which reminds me, im going there soon on a nice day for lunch. sweet potato fries = !!!!! plus they have hella different choices of burgers and sandwiches, and you can get beer on tap there.

and i know everyone on here knows it but i was just watching this show the other day and was reminded to go to Tommys Joynt on van ness, that place is bomb

May 2, 2009
To who ever made those comments about Guy being a Norteño. I got some news for you buddy; Guy Fieri, is indeed a bona fide Norteño gang member. He's all over NorCal: Santa Rosa, Sacramento, Windsor, Roseville etc . . . Gang banging & representing for his hood. It's no secret around Santa Rosa that he used to bang. He's not active like he was in the 90's anymore, but whenever he's in town he still kicks it with old homeboys from RTN - 'Rose Town Norteños,' in Santa Rosa, Ca. & even to this day would not hesitate to go off on a "scrap." He might be a big famous star now, but he hasn't forgotten his Norteño roots.

Notice how he's always wearing red.

More proof...

His RED cholo'd out whip.

As I said before, this man stays wearing RED where ever he goes.
Guy 'Flamed Up'

If you look closely at his right hand, you'll discover that he's showing 4 fingers, which is a gang sign popular among Norteño gang members to signify their allegiance to a Norteño street gang. In this case, the RTN street gang from Santa Rosa, Ca.