Diners, Drive Ins and Dives

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 24, 2002
www.beekc.com
Anyone fuck with this or been to any of the places thats been on the show?

I love the show good recipes and the food is always fire.

Ive been to both the places they had in KCMO (grinders and yj's snack bar) and a BBQ shack south of kc that has ok bbq but not the best.

you guys got a grip of places in cali. i would love to come to cali and just check out all the places

http://www.flavortownusa.com/

map to see if there is a place near u

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
Taylor's refresher is the SHIT....sweet potato fries>>>>>>>better than all

Guy Fieri, the guy who does that shit owns a couple restaurants in the roseville area

Feb 23, 2003
Fresno, CALIF.
Co-owns Johnny Garlic's California Pasta Grill in Windsor, Roseville, and Santa Rosa, California

Tex Wasabi's in Sacramento and Santa Rosa.

Ive been to a place he did a show at in Deerfield, Illinois and had some Crunchy French Toast, shit was murder

Dana Dane

RIP Vallejo Kid
May 3, 2002
Anyone in the Bay who hasn't been to Tommy's Joynt on Van Ness is seriously trippin.

http://www.tommysjoynt.com/

I got hella stoked when I saw that place on Triple D.

And yes, If I ever won the lotto, I would travel across the country eating at all the places he has profiled.

Oct 19, 2008
San Diego
I went to Studio Diner in San Diego. I don't even remember the name of the burger I had but it was on rye bread and shit was good. My girl got a grilled ham and cheese and they load that shit with ham...seems like half a pig was in there.

May 3, 2002
Schooner or Later in Long Beach. He was right about waiting for a table for hella long, but god damn... "The Mess" was fuckin incredible.

Ry

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
  • Ry

Ry

Ask in the East CoCo forum. They claim he's a norteno. So they might actually know him. They probably cooked some carne asada with him. haha.
Stop the presses!!! This shit has too much potential to pass up. Do you have a link to that thread?