Diners, Drive Ins and Dives

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

DuceTheTruth

No Flexxin No Fakin
Apr 1, 2003
Anyone fuck with this or been to any of the places thats been on the show?

I love the show good recipes and the food is always fire.

Ive been to both the places they had in KCMO (grinders and yj's snack bar) and a BBQ shack south of kc that has ok bbq but not the best.

you guys got a grip of places in cali. i would love to come to cali and just check out all the places

http://www.flavortownusa.com/

map to see if there is a place near u

Good lookin out on that link mayne.....I always wanted to go eat where he be eatin....a lot of that food be lookin quite saucy.

Jul 6, 2008
To who ever made those comments about Guy being a Norteno. I got some news for you... Guy Fieri, is indeed a Norteno. He's all over NorCal, gang banging and shit. He's not as active as he used to be in the 90's, but whenever he's in town he still kicks it with old homeboys from RSN - 'Rose Town Nortenos,' in Santa Rosa, Ca. He might be a big famous star now, but he hasn't forgotten his Norteno roots.

Notice how he's always wearing red.
lmfao, whew, props

Oct 24, 2002
www.beekc.com
To who ever made those comments about Guy being a Norteño. I got some news for you buddy; Guy Fieri, is indeed a bona fide Norteño gang member. He's all over NorCal: Santa Rosa, Sacramento, Windsor, Roseville etc . . . Gang banging & representing for his hood. It's no secret around Santa Rosa that he used to bang. He's not active like he was in the 90's anymore, but whenever he's in town he still kicks it with old homeboys from RTN - 'Rose Town Norteños,' in Santa Rosa, Ca. & even to this day would not hesitate to go off on a "scrap." He might be a big famous star now, but he hasn't forgotten his Norteño roots.

a few nights ago on the new episode he was wearing all blue but then had a red armband on his right arm lol

Dec 9, 2005
Anyone ever try Guy's sushi spot in Sac? I'm gonnna have to make a trip up there, he has some really different types of rolls up there...like a BBQ roll and some other cool stuff...I think its called Tex Wasabi's.

Sep 18, 2002
Anyone ever try Guy's sushi spot in Sac? I'm gonnna have to make a trip up there, he has some really different types of rolls up there...like a BBQ roll and some other cool stuff...I think its called Tex Wasabi's.
ive tried the one in santa rosa...disgusting food sorry excuse for a restaurant..dont go

May 4, 2002
finally drove over the mountain to taylors refresher yesterday...that shit was soo bomb..the sweet potato fries were so fuckin good..it was raining but there was still mad people there.
Hit this spot a hour ago. Food was great, a lil pricey. I got a chicken sandwhich, chilli fires and fish tacos.