Diggs gave PSD the blues...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 3, 2011
How many times can MD roll in his grave

His whole legacy has been disgraced and tarnished from the jump
Well he knew it in that Ghetto Celebrities he hints at people around him are stupid forgot exact quote but something about how he had to be the one to put it in formation cus everybody else is stupid lol Seems like only a chosen few really understand what dwells in this land.

Fuck Fuzz Fuzz funny that he fucking deleted all his twitter and shit only some russian dude pops up, fucking bitch.

And I also thought about how Someone in Thizz set up PSD cus he was faulty as fuck rape molestation snitchin so they just tried to get him out the way but not to smart to set someone up that can snitch right back shoulda just had him wacked but not sure how that woulda went down with all the connections in the whole situation which it had become at the time this started to occur.

Dec 19, 2008
North Sac
At least MD kept it solid til he passed. His legacy should never be tarnished because the people around him made horrible decisions years after he was gone. Steven dug his own grave. It sucks because that dude made alot of dope music. And now i cant bump it anymore on GP. How the fuck are you going to rat on your own people? Now that I think of it, wasnt PSD from Mississippi and not from Vallejo? That checks the fuck out. Hes probably been a tattletale since waaaay back. Fuckin mark.

Nov 27, 2014
Thizz might of just got too big. My DUI group counselor was telling us a story about his son who got hella years for selling dope in this 2 year federal investigation he said that shit cost the government hella money... He told the story a few times then somebody in the group asked if it was the raids on Thizz..... It turns out it was I just thought it was a trip and I didn't realize how deep Thizz was they had hella heat on them

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Well I mean you name your record label around a popular drug and also the subject matter of a good portion of your music alludes to the use and selling of it what do you expect to happen? Well before all this shit you could tell most of these people weren't the brightest bulbs in the bunch and to be honest most of them were just straight up stupid about how they did their business if you read through the paperwork. I'm in no way condoning PSD being a snitch but there is a very strong possibility these fools days were numbered with or without him talking anyways.

Aug 17, 2002
Well I mean you name your record label around a popular drug and also the subject matter of a good portion of your music alludes to the use and selling of it what do you expect to happen? Well before all this shit you could tell most of these people weren't the brightest bulbs in the bunch and to be honest most of them were just straight up stupid about how they did their business if you read through the paperwork. I'm in no way condoning PSD being a snitch but there is a very strong possibility these fools days were numbered with or without him talking anyways.
I think the names and songs were ok, but they definitely didn't keep it low key or smart were it counted.