Diggs gave PSD the blues...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

milkky

The Milk Man
Sep 6, 2010
Rapist and a snitch.. pretty much sums PSD up.. I laugh at people saying they still wanna hear his response. He cant come back from this no way no how. It sounds like they have the paperwork that mentions his name now.. at very first it was just the CS4 but now it points him out specifically. . Nothing left up to speculation. I salute Diggs for pushing a hard line on snitches and exposing him for who and what he really is.. scum of the earth. That rapist shit is fucked up though. Snd the prior snitching shit.. so is this all new news or did yall wait til it was convenient?

Dec 19, 2008
North Sac
In the words of Deniro in Goodfellas, what the fuck is this world coming to? And in the words of Pesci in Goodfellas. Hes a rat. His whole family are rats. Hes gonna grow up to be a rat. Fuck him. How hard is it to just stay solid your whole life? Id rather be a Tommy DeVito than a Henry Hill. Put one in the back of my head before I snitch. Live what you talk about. #REALNESSOVERANYTHINGELSE.

Legman

پراید آش
Nov 5, 2002
Rapist and a snitch.. pretty much sums PSD up.. I laugh at people saying they still wanna hear his response. He cant come back from this no way no how. It sounds like they have the paperwork that mentions his name now.. at very first it was just the CS4 but now it points him out specifically. . Nothing left up to speculation. I salute Diggs for pushing a hard line on snitches and exposing him for who and what he really is.. scum of the earth. That rapist shit is fucked up though. Snd the prior snitching shit.. so is this all new news or did yall wait til it was convenient?
yea but how many other rappers got got at sac international with 6 boats and 5 stacks on july 14th?

speculation or not, we all can put 2 and 2 together and figure out who cs-4 was...PSD was the only idiot with weight that got caught at Sac international on that day...no speculation from day one

Arson

Long live the KING!!!!
May 7, 2002
yea but how many other rappers got got at sac international with 6 boats and 5 stacks on july 14th?

speculation or not, we all can put 2 and 2 together and figure out who cs-4 was...PSD was the only idiot with weight that got caught at Sac international on that day...no speculation from day one
The feds raped Stevie(the irony), they told him his name wouldnt be in any paper work, then they fucked him, he could have just taken 10-15 years, and be come in a year or two, or 4, and came home to his loved ones a man, now he has nothing, and could get killed.

May 22, 2006
The feds raped Stevie(the irony), they told him his name wouldnt be in any paper work, then they fucked him, he could have just taken 10-15 years, and be come in a year or two, or 4, and came home to his loved ones a man, now he has nothing, and could get killed.
10-15 fed doesn't equal 4 years. Just sayn. Plus he did do 4 years. In county. Pinche rata