Did Nelson Ruin the Magic Team Dynamic

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 9, 2005
Truth.

I don't know why everybody thinks the Bay is the greatest place in the universe, without ever even really experiencing what else is out there.

Don't get me wrong, I was born and raised here...but I definitely want to get out and experience other places !

Oct 30, 2006
if the lakers had bynum and ariza healthy throughout the whole season and post season last year, then they would have beat the celitcs for the title. "if's" don't mean shit.
That's not true....Bynum isn't all that like everyone makes him out to be and Ariza wasn't the player that he is now...he needed THIS entire season to develop into what he is now.

Over the course of this season, Ariza has developed his 3 point shooting as well as improved on defense.

Plus, last year Phil had an entirely diff rotation out on the court with both Walton and Vujacic playing major minutes.

Try and find an "if" in that.

Didn't think so.

May 30, 2006
Truth.

I don't know why everybody thinks the Bay is the greatest place in the universe, without ever even really experiencing what else is out there.

Don't get me wrong, I was born and raised here...but I definitely want to get out and experience other places !
That's the issue I have with these LA fucks out here....I be like "I'm from Stockton but I just moved down here to LA from Sac and I've ran into people that are like " I didn't know they had black people in Sac"....Just pure ignorance....U can tell most of the people down here never been anywhere outside LA County and some don't know much about their neighboring counties like San Bernardino, Orange, Ventura and Riverside counties...Just pathetic.

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
I agree about KG getting hurt really helped the Lakers more then any other team. We already what happened in the finals last year and to me the Lakers were a better team last year. You can say the Lakers beat the Celtics more times in the regular season but who gives a fuck, its the regular season.

Nelson didnt hurt the Magics chances of winning. Im surprised they kept so many games as close as they have and they should have won last night also.
You can't be serious! Lakers a better team last year? They didn't have Ariza last year and Bynum was hurt. Nelson didn't hurt the Magic's chances of winning? Are you sure he didn't hurt their chemistry? How should have the Magic won last night? It was over when Odom started hittin' 3's and the Lakers went on that 16-0 run....

May 30, 2006
You can't be serious! Lakers a better team last year? They didn't have Ariza last year and Bynum was hurt. Nelson didn't hurt the Magic's chances of winning? Are you sure he didn't hurt their chemistry? How should have the Magic won last night? It was over when Odom started hittin' 3's and the Lakers went on that 16-0 run....
Homie look ate the date of the thread.....Ur way fuckin' late....We were not talking about yesterdays game.

Jun 30, 2007
Everybody hyped the return of Bynum and said he'd be the reason the Lakers won it this year. But really, what the hell did he do to help them the entire playoffs? He might have injured his knee, but that doesn't explain him having NO hands!