Did Nelson Ruin the Magic Team Dynamic

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 9, 2005
What baffles me is that Rafer was finally getting into a rythym, and starting to be agressive...and then boom. He's sitting on the bench. I honestly don't see the logic in that.

Sure Jameer was great during the regular season, but he was the first one to admit that he wasn't himself. That's a dead giveaway, IMO.

Play the guy who can play to his full abilities.

Of course sitting in the back of your mind that you've got an All Star point guard ready to take the floor, but how effective is he gonna be if he's not at 100% ?

May 30, 2006
nah didnt really mattter lakers are the better team regardless of who theyre facing.
Lakers are the better team on paper but nelson clearly shouldn't of been on the court....I think it's hella funny someone made this thread cuz I been ranting about that sorry fuck since last night.....

I look at it this way...Lakers could of swept Orlando by now.

Orlando could easily be leading the series 3-1 or it could of been easily tied at 2-2

When Howard missed those FT at the very end i knew that was gonna decide the game.

But nelson is hot fuckin' garbage at the end of the day....And I thought Bynum was pathetic.

Jan 18, 2006
I agree about KG getting hurt really helped the Lakers more then any other team. We already what happened in the finals last year and to me the Lakers were a better team last year. You can say the Lakers beat the Celtics more times in the regular season but who gives a fuck, its the regular season.

Nelson didnt hurt the Magics chances of winning. Im surprised they kept so many games as close as they have and they should have won last night also.

Nov 27, 2006
Thats bullshit....Lakers get love al over Southern Cali and even in Northern Cali....Get out the bay sometime and visit ur neighboring countys and you'll see....I knew alot of laker fans in Sac....I'm just stating the truth and i can't stand them mothafuckas
y would i want to leave the bay? ive got errything i need right here, ill hit up Sac but they wit the Kings. Fuck So Cal, aint shit down there 4 me anyways, Diego is ight but LA ehhhhhhhh not that great 2 me

Oct 30, 2006
I do agree that the Celtics would probably be in the Finals if they had KG and probably either tied or up over the Lakers right now.

With the emergence of Rondo and Big Baby Davis, the Celtics would be a scary fucking team with KG and everyone else.

corinthian

Just Win Baby!!!
Feb 23, 2006
3rd ID
if the lakers had bynum and ariza healthy throughout the whole season and post season last year, then they would have beat the celitcs for the title. "if's" don't mean shit.

May 30, 2006
y would i want to leave the bay? ive got errything i need right here, ill hit up Sac but they wit the Kings. Fuck So Cal, aint shit down there 4 me anyways, Diego is ight but LA ehhhhhhhh not that great 2 me
U would wanna leave the Bay cuz theres a huge world outside of the Bay....I didn't say move but go away-far away sometime and see something different.

You got everything u want there? Funny how I only hear that from people who only live in the Bay, LA and NY....Mothafuckas are arrogant and way too attatched.

And there are a great number of Laker fans in Sac....Always have been....I lived in Sac many years and always seen Laker fans.

Feb 14, 2009
U would wanna leave the Bay cuz theres a huge world outside of the Bay....I didn't say move but go away-far away sometime and see something different.

You got everything u want there? Funny how I only hear that from people who only live in the Bay, LA and NY....Mothafuckas are arrogant and way too attatched.

And there are a great number of Laker fans in Sac....Always have been....I lived in Sac many years and always seen Laker fans.
I always thought I would never leave the Bay and keep it real, then I moved to San DIego and realized that the Bay ain't all that's it's cracced up to be. Don't get me wrong ,I'm proud of where I'm from and moved bacc but there is more to see and lots to learn out there.