Did anyone else watch the Documentary on Left Eye yesterday?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 8, 2003
REdRUM said:
Just a sidenote to Cesolito:

My best friend's grandmother was living with them, after she came up from Mexico, and was helping to take care of the kids. Her husband had died about 10-15 years before her, and obviously, while I'm sure she still thought about him and missed him, she had moved on with her life.

About a year a half ago, she told her family that she had been having dreams of her husband, and he was telling her that it was time to come with him, that he had a spot for her with him. She had these dreams often, and during a routine check up, cancer was discovered.

She decided to go back to Mexico, and not long after, she passed away. This all happened within about 3-4 months...

RIP

Also, RIP Lisa Lopes.

(Coincedently, my friend's last name is Lopez.)

Im trying to tell some of these people you know when your days are numbered you are warned.

One more and my last example my kids mother uncle and me were close he was one of my best friends and a few years back he got into a car wreck was hospitalized in a coma and had brain surgery almost died doctor said he would lose his memory. well a couple weeks later he was released so he stayed with me and my kids mother the first couple days that he was released he kept waking up in our guest room in the middle of the night while he was sleepin his tempature turned high and he kept saying they are coming to take me away and we was like who and he said the angels coming so we thought he was hallucinating from medication. About three weeks later he made a full recovery with no memory lost just a scar under his hair the doctors were surprised as fuck. So he got his life back on track got his girl pregnant with a baby daughter and got everything together finanacially and all that shit and he had bounced back. a year later he was on the sidewalk and a woman lost control of her car and hit him and he hit the concrete head first then went into a coma and died that night before any of us made it to the hospital to see him.

We all still say to this day he was given time to do certain stuff (like amking a daughter) before passing away.

Feb 8, 2003
jay_jay said:
YEAH TO PROMOTE A GOOD CAUSE...

I wasnt saying it was for a good or bad cause. Promo is promo shit if thats the deal promoting a album is a good cause and that cause being selling units so you can make money to pay bills and feed the mouths of you and family members

Apr 23, 2007
Cesolito #1 said:
Im trying to tell some of these people you know when your days are numbered you are warned.

One more and my last example my kids mother uncle and me were close he was one of my best friends and a few years back he got into a car wreck was hospitalized in a coma and had brain surgery almost died doctor said he would lose his memory. well a couple weeks later he was released so he stayed with me and my kids mother the first couple days that he was released he kept waking up in our guest room in the middle of the night while he was sleepin his tempature turned high and he kept saying they are coming to take me away and we was like who and he said the angels coming so we thought he was hallucinating from medication. About three weeks later he made a full recovery with no memory lost just a scar under his hair the doctors were surprised as fuck. So he got his life back on track got his girl pregnant with a baby daughter and got everything together finanacially and all that shit and he had bounced back. a year later he was on the sidewalk and a woman lost control of her car and hit him and he hit the concrete head first then went into a coma and died that night before any of us made it to the hospital to see him.

We all still say to this day he was given time to do certain stuff (like amking a daughter) before passing away.
damn.... thats crazy how things happen like that

Feb 27, 2005
Hyfeeboy said:
http://youtube.com/watch?v=mAENCiqzcm0

the last part of this video , is that the last part they showed on tv? cuz if it is yall are being way too dramatic, all it shows is a car turning into some grass , didnt see it even start to flip

edit: i do have sympathy , it is fucked up what happen , just saying though

damn she was a freak...i really DO think > ITS A PURE SUICIDE

no disrespect but FUCK THAT EVIL SHIT

Feb 27, 2005
Codeine said:
What happened, why did she run off the road?
suicidal tendancies + self persuasion (im chased by the devil im gonna die very soon)>> CAR accident in the middle of the road

its a chance that no the others females didnot die.

RIP again

Apr 23, 2007
Hyfeeboy said:
http://youtube.com/watch?v=mAENCiqzcm0

the last part of this video , is that the last part they showed on tv? cuz if it is yall are being way too dramatic, all it shows is a car turning into some grass , didnt see it even start to flip

edit: i do have sympathy , it is fucked up what happen , just saying though

it was just unexpected..... i didnt know that the documentry was going to end like that!

I dont think it was suicide.. i think she was going thru some shit, and things just happent that way.... i dont think she would have done that with all the people in the car....

Jul 8, 2005
i watched this documentary from beginning to end. i thought it was a good watch, crazy though. I wouldn't call it suicide how she went out, but it was sum crazy shit. SAD. Tha Good Die Young...RIP

Jan 18, 2006
its crazy that they were filming right when the accident occured. its a good documentary, shows a better side of her then what most people probably think of her.

Apr 26, 2002
fa sho ces, my uncle had passed, my fam went to his funeral, i sat next to my pops to comfort him, he kept saying he was next, he was next, even kept tellin my other family members he was next. sure enough, he was, he passed from leukemia a short time after. fold.