dictionary of slang

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
M

mydickisbig

Stop talking about your family members who pretend to be black. You must know all the symptoms. No black people really live in Union City. You are Philipino. You are a dog eater. You copy everystyle thats out. Go eat some Lumpias. You siad you were brown

G

GANGSTAEIGHT

Me being of brown descent does not change the fact that you are a racist wigger. If you continue your ways, just don't come to Union City. The filipinos here will beat your wigger ass into the ground.

M

mydickisbig

Flips cant do shit to a nigga liker me. i fuck their bitches right in the same house as their dog eating relatives. YOu Daly City and Union City Dog Eating bitch

G

GANGSTAEIGHT

do you remember when some vigilante boys gang members went to a high school in san francisco and shot a wigger like you to death while he was eating lunch? i cant say i blame them. you are making people angry. repent now or burn in the flames of hell.

M

mydickisbig

I got the Devil on the Run( EA Mama) She has my money and I am gonna dick slapper with my 11 incher. That bitch is ugly too.