dictionary of slang

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
S

senatorOFdaYAE

the book finally has a publisher and it will be ready x-mas 2002...... on a side note the album has been pushed back to july 9th...because all the media stuff wont be ready until middle of june...ie video,source and xxl interviews,ads,commercials,and hes doing alot of shows this summer...

May 20, 2002
www.myspace.com
Senatorious! Wuddup top cat? When you comin to see your $ickWid'It fam? Yeah, you know I got some shit in 40s FLOSSARY. I got my own $ICKTIONARY in tha CD cover of my albumble. It's just so the general poppinulations unda stand what we speech on tha record. Some individuals get slang words twisted up like a RoldGold in a yoga class on Lombard St., so this shit'll help tha listener undastand what we all hollanbout and maybe get a better undastandin how to use shit right(especially those on tha other coast and within)....All my YAY AREA folks, tha game is heavily infiltrated rit now. Watch what you spray upon tha microfone. There may be bugs planted in tha sound booth. Fools be analyzing songs after midnight wid a dim light talkin bout RHYTHMXXXXXCELLLENT....... I'm just fuckinwidcha.......Take Care-Peace & Pro$$$perity to all, RHYTHMXorcist. $ickWid'It Board of Weoplizations.

Apr 25, 2002
Senator: Did you find out where 40 was touchin' down yet for his summer promo tour

Rhythm: Always good to see you posting, are you gonna be w/ 40 on tour this summer ? I heard it's a good chance he'll be in Detroit . . . if so, I'm at that . . .

May 20, 2002
www.myspace.com
Pimperoni: I'ma try. Scapegoat Wax is releasing his new album on Hollywood Records and I've got to get Tha Suspectz album done. But I'm sure I'll fly to where he is at, then jump on tha tour bus for a few cities. Also, where did you find the BIG SPIT song? Whos album is it on? I'm tryin to find it.....

Moe: Locked in fa sho Young Moe-Sco. Let's VetWork.

Apr 25, 2002
Big Spit will be on the "Grit and Grind" album . . if you want it you know I'll plug you with it. . do you have AOL messenger ? mine is BrianLindsay707 get on there and I'll file transfer you it

if you have another way for me to send it . . . let me know! I'll be at the computer for another half hour yet . . .

[email protected]

also, if 40 comes to Detroit, try to make it w/ him out here . . . :D

G

GANGSTAEIGHT

to say that i'm a studio gayster would imply that i'm not gay in real life. thank you very much for the compliment, wigger.

G

GANGSTAEIGHT

why must you take it out on me that you're an ignorant wigger? stop the nonsense. you are not a black man, and you will never know what it feels like to be opressed like an african american male. why did you call cellski a fat n****r? if you called somebody that in union city, you would catch a wigger beatdown.

M

mydickisbig

Hey Union City Surburbian Fake Gangsta, stop Saying your Mamas name"Wigger". Cause your mama cant help you.

G

GANGSTAEIGHT

my mother has nothing to do with the fact that you are white trash trying to be like some ignorant ghetto dwelling folk that glorifies violence. stop it. put down that 2pac CD. it's not helping you get afrocentric. a white man such as yourself can never be black. so you can stop wearing that dashiki and that head wrap. stick to more 'contemporary' american clothing such as 'GAP' or 'ABERCROMBIE AND FITCH'.