Detriot Lions 2009 Schedule

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 12, 2006
u gotta be smoking some good shit!

Cowboys 8-8 at best this year. No hate I just don't see the team doin' much, their gonna have to become a running team if they don't trade for Edwards.
cowboys are better of at being a running team and there is no need to trade for another big name, big play receiver who drops the ball i mean they did just cut owens

Jun 24, 2005
www.MYSPACE.COM
are you talking about braylon edwards?

are there even any rumors about the cowboys being interested in him? i haven't read of any...

i think the cowboys will incorporate felix jones and martellus bennett to try and make up for the loss of terrell owens.
yea that edwards, but there isnt any rumors so mr. jones better get people talking!

cowboys are better of at being a running team and there is no need to trade for another big name, big play receiver who drops the ball i mean they did just cut owens
They don't wanna be a running team tho

ill bet you a sig at the end of the season if you lose you gotta sport a dallas sig of my choice til next season starts if lose i gotta sport a niner one of your choice til next season
it's a bet!

Jan 28, 2005
it's tight how a thread about the Lions performance this season turns into a discussion about the Cowboys and Niners finishing with comparable records. That's why I'm tired of this forum. I can start a thread about the Florida Marlins and the next 4 pages will be people talking about how stupid the Oakland Raiders are for picking DHB.

To stay on topic, I'll be extremely surprised if the Lions finish at .500

maybe they'll get four or 5 games. Personally I wish we would've had that #1 pick next season when Colt McCoy and/or Sam Bradford declare for the NFL draft.