Detriot Lions 2009 Schedule

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 24, 2005
www.MYSPACE.COM
lol

DET @ NO Superdome L

MIN @ DET L

WAS @ DET L

DET @ CHI L

PIT @ DET L

DET @ GB W

STL @ DET W

DET @ SEA W

DET @ MIN L

CLE @ DET W

GB @ DET L

DET @ CIN W

DET @ BAL L

ARI @ DET W

DET @ SF L

CHI @ DET L

6-10 at best!

Top 10 draft pick again!

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
lol @ sf beating them but green bay can't beat them at home or on the road....you smokin that good good homer traJik simpson!

Sep 20, 2005
FUCK YOU
u gotta be smoking some good shit!

Cowboys 8-8 at best this year. No hate I just don't see the team doin' much, their gonna have to become a running team if they don't trade for Edwards.
they got williams who is now the number one receiver witten at tight end felix jones will be a hog this year would have been last year if he didnt get injured after a few weeks into the season. Edwards really ain't worth much they already traded to much to get williams I bet you dallas will have a better record then the niners

Jan 18, 2006
Trajik you really think the Lions will beat Greenbay and Arizona? Dallas will not be the same without T.O. so yall will be close in records at the end of the season

Apr 23, 2009
DET @ NO Superdome L

MIN @ DET L

WAS @ DET L

DET @ CHI L

PIT @ DET L

DET @ GB W

STL @ DET W

DET @ SEA W

DET @ MIN L

CLE @ DET W

GB @ DET L

DET @ CIN W

DET @ BAL L

ARI @ DET L

DET @ SF W

CHI @ DET L

Jun 24, 2005
www.MYSPACE.COM
they got williams who is now the number one receiver witten at tight end felix jones will be a hog this year would have been last year if he didnt get injured after a few weeks into the season. Edwards really ain't worth much they already traded to much to get williams I bet you dallas will have a better record then the niners
Williams is not gonna fill Owens shoes.

Jun 24, 2005
www.MYSPACE.COM
and yeah some of my predictions might be a little insane but oh well theyre my predictions! and who wanna bet and what they wanna bet that the Niners have a better season then the Cowboys?

ALL BOUT CHICKEN

Allez Les Bleus 🌟🌟
Feb 27, 2006
Paris, France
www.fubuoverstock.com
u gotta be smoking some good shit!

Cowboys 8-8 at best this year. No hate I just don't see the team doin' much, their gonna have to become a running team if they don't trade for Edwards.
are you talking about braylon edwards?

are there even any rumors about the cowboys being interested in him? i haven't read of any...

i think the cowboys will incorporate felix jones and martellus bennett to try and make up for the loss of terrell owens.

Sep 20, 2005
FUCK YOU
and yeah some of my predictions might be a little insane but oh well theyre my predictions! and who wanna bet and what they wanna bet that the Niners have a better season then the Cowboys?
ill bet you a sig at the end of the season if you lose you gotta sport a dallas sig of my choice til next season starts if lose i gotta sport a niner one of your choice til next season