DERP DERP REVIEWS (make your own mixerr-like review!)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 11, 2006

Hi derpers

Today I will be reviewing Master P -Bout it Bout it

In the song Master P states that he is Bout Bout Exactly 43 times when compared to Mia X who only manages to state she is bout it bout it 22 times.

I have done a double review of the remix for you guys also,in the remix Camron states he is bout bout it 17 times.

Jim Jones also says he is Bout it bout it but I didnt count how many times he stated he was bout it bout it as the siren that plays in the song caused me to have a fit and blackout for 48hrs.

I like this song.

Remix Minus Mia X

Last edited:

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
BAD COMPANY - FEEL LIKE MAKING LOVE

This is a song about a guy who feels like making love. So he wrote a song to his lady friend say "I FEEL LIKE MAKING LOVE!!" loud & clear so she gets the point. When he thinks about her, he thinks about love.

I am sure she is a really nice lady & since he thinks so highly of her he wants her to know he FEELS LIKE MAKING LOVE

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
Today is a good day to review this song called "Booty as my background" by Lou Draws

This song tells the tale of Lou Draws who is a very lonely man until he finds a picture of a girls booty in his email. As a lonely man does he needs to put the booty as his computer desktop background. He finds it to be a very special picture and really likes having it as his computer background. It's a love story between lou draws and the picture of the booty.

mrtonguetwista

$$ Deep Pockets $$
Feb 6, 2003

Thank you for allowing me to come onto this site and lie to each and everyone of you about my derpness. As long as you keep believing I have derptopia then Im going to keep writing these awesome reviews

Props: timebomb

Sacsick

Sicc Nortay
Feb 14, 2011
city of kings, California

Hello fellow derpster, today i will be reviewing one of the greatest MCs to ever come Straight Outta Canada, the late Mac Jesus @Mac Jesus . As u can see hes freestyling and during the video you can see hes really focused because he doesnt blink not once!!! I rate Mac Jesus (RIP) a 10/10 on lyrics and flow. Until later fellow derpsters!!! Derp