DERP DERP REVIEWS (make your own mixerr-like review!)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
DERP DERP REVIEWS

I typed in "song" in youtube. that is the song i will review.
That song came up in the search query as "bruno mars- "the lazy song"

I was too lazy to listen to it. So i muted it.
The video had a bunch of men with chimpanzee masks and shades.
The song is about being lazy.

THANK YOU FOR READING DERP DERP REVIEWS

(review your own song. be quick with it.)

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
I found a song on YouTube called junk punter by a rapper who is bald and from Seattle called type. The song called junk punter is about type punting people in the junk (kicking them in the balls). Don't worry though I think he's just a joker and doesn't really kick people in the testicles. I don't know for sure.

Gas One

May 24, 2006

welcome to derp derp reviews. i will be reviewing kelis 'milkshake'.

this song is about her being in a yard, possibly a yard in which a milkshake stand could be held and operated. in this song, kelis claims to have superior milkshakes than her competitors. the superior taste of said milkshake brings all of the boys there, similar to like...a ice cream truck. (ice cream is used to make milkshakes) she is also nice enough to share her secret recipe, but it's going to cost you.

THANK YOU FOR READING DERP DERP REVIEWS

Last edited:
Jan 29, 2005
PHX
Little Wayne anyone?

Hello derpers today I will review Little Wayne's Love Me

Little Wayne tells the story of doing good kush and alcohol and calling down bitches. Down means the bitches are willing to hang out with Little Wayne. Little Wayne never cares about what other people think about him as long as his bitches love him. Little Wayne is also going to ball until the day he falls.

I give the song 4 out of 5 derps

Gas One

May 24, 2006

DERP DERP REVIEWS WHO LET THE DOGS..
I think the woman who told everyone keeps letting the dog out. How is she the only one with this information every time a flood of dogs come to fuck up a party? Maybe the dogs wanted to play. They say dogs are mans best friend. I heard in Jamaica they treat dogs badly is it true? I love dogs. A pit bull just crossed my legs right now he's a real nice guy.

Letting the dogs out caused warfare. That's all the song is about. And whoever keeps letting the dogs out when they are having a good time, you need to...stop it...and get real