Department of Homeland Security called my mom about me...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 21, 2005
www.revver.com
So, I've travelled internationally before. Apparently this makes me an international traveller. When I became one, I was put into some type of database. Apparently I've gone to some kind of website that has been red flagged by the Department of Homeland Security. It is either the Siccness, some wikipedia research I was doing on foreign countries, or when I downloaded the Communist Manifesto.

My mom works for the Social Security Administration. I went down to Florida for spring break and I bought her frequent flier miles off of her. She paid for my ticket to Florida. Once I got there, the Department of Homeland Security called my mom and said that i was an international traveller, I had accessed restricted websites, and I was given a plane ticket from a Federal employee and they wanted an explanation.

I love our country, but fuck this government. I did nothing wrong. Gotta call them back this week and explain myself to them.
How can the websites be restricted.. if they are not blocked?

who restricted them?

When they say you accessed restricted websites.. they make it sound like you hacked into some top secret data or something.. OMG.. are they serious?

So now people can't even do research now?

Ahhh... I guess Henry Kissinger was right..
when he said.. Homeland security people...
are "useful idiots". I hope they know.. that's how their masters see them.

This is how they see them.. as useful slaves. It's a shame. They should really stop harassing people who do no harm. But I guess it makes them feel very warm inside.

So what are you gonna tell them? Sorry for using my right to use google.. and search for info?

I doubt siccness was the site.. I'm pretty sure it was about downloading that communist book. They probably wanna know why you wanted to read that book etc.

They think you're a communist or something. lol

Mar 4, 2007
yup, now think
if you had the name
Ahmad Al Mukhtar

really do you think anyone would bat an eyelash except close friends and family members..
you'd be MIA in no time..
sad but true, 7 years and still no justice.

Dec 2, 2004
How great, my tax money is paying for some idiot to track down kids on gangsta rap websites. What a fucking joke. You should be demanding an explanation, not them.

The Department of Homeland Security should be PROTECTING this country and it's people, instead the fucking idiots sit there and track down the very people who pay them to do so. God damnit, do your fucking job Homeland Security, you're wasting my tax money.