Deer Hunter

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 13, 2002
whoever says they wont bump someones album because they molest little kids is stupid. so if lynch was found guilty of eating a baby you would call him a faggot and say he sucks. you are full of shit. sicx is tight and hes got a sick mind. thats why he did what he did. sicx is the shit. besides what wrong with a little molestation? some people have their needs. just kiddin lol

Aug 7, 2002
stoopid fucks don't no mayn..dumb fucks actually think they really do this shit cuz of da muzicc?? da fuk lmao dey rap cuz dey can relate to dem topics...sicx has a sicc mind no doubt about that..i knew for a fact that this nigga was gon do some crazy shit i could just tell..and damn he molested one of his childz I was like daamn...but i'd still bump his music cuz he got some tight shit, yaw some stoopid fucks..yaw shouldn't worry bout sicx anywayz if he molested his child then thats him he should worry what he did..not me or u aint like he's ya family memba or aint like u seen him in real life and yaw hella coo...i like his shit cuz of his music thatz it...