Deer Hunter

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 23, 2002
AOD said:
I'm pretty sure Sicx was recording and did have some of Deer Hunter finished when he got loked up. . .
yeah he did some work on it but not many know how far he got on it. i also remember sicx sayin he was lookin' for some more beats

Psychocialman said:
Man too bad this album won't come out, Sicx was lyricially one of the best rappers...
i agree.

Dr. Curien said:
People are glad it isnt comming out.

some but not all.

BAMMER

Siccness Gray Hair
Apr 25, 2002
Auburn Wa
www.dawgman.com
I have a hard time believing anyone from a nerd to a street kat would look forward to buying a convicted child molesters music.Don't get me wrong,dude is talented like no other,but your game is fucked at every level to still support that mans music.My opinion.

Aug 11, 2003
man, some of yall are shit. i'll bump that cd till i die. with your reasoning its ok to not listen to someone who molests kids, but its ok to listen to rappers who kill people??? what the fuck, if you cant put what he did aside and enjoy the music, then you may as well not listen to alot of the rappers out there who were incarcerated for felonies, like xraided, cbo, mac dre and the list could go on forever. i understand if you dont want to put money in his pocket but you dont stop listening to his shit if you have it. if the shit he did turns your stomach, then you werent even listening to the lyrics he was spittin in the first place. he rhymed about kids, cannibalizm and all kinds of sicc shit. it just makes no sense....just my opinion.

Aug 18, 2003
str8money said:
man, some of yall are shit. i'll bump that cd till i die. with your reasoning its ok to not listen to someone who molests kids, but its ok to listen to rappers who kill people??? what the fuck, if you cant put what he did aside and enjoy the music, then you may as well not listen to alot of the rappers out there who were incarcerated for felonies, like xraided, cbo, mac dre and the list could go on forever. i understand if you dont want to put money in his pocket but you dont stop listening to his shit if you have it. if the shit he did turns your stomach, then you werent even listening to the lyrics he was spittin in the first place. he rhymed about kids, cannibalizm and all kinds of sicc shit. it just makes no sense....just my opinion.
i believe niggaz should keep it real in there music.killin someone is different from molesting a child.doin shit like that 2 lil kids is jus WRONG.that nigga is a fuckin queer & a weirdo.even 2pac said all child molesters can die on his album r u still down.fuck a child molester

killin someone is wrong too but sometimes it might be necassary.but explain molesting a lil kid?there is no explanation 4 some shit like that.

Apr 18, 2003
i believe niggaz should keep it real in there music.killin someone is different from molesting a child.doin shit like that 2 lil kids is jus WRONG.that nigga is a fuckin queer & a weirdo.even 2pac said all child molesters can die on his album r u still down.fuck a child molester

killin someone is wrong too but sometimes it might be necassary.but explain molesting a lil kid?there is no explanation 4 some shit like that.

im a big ass pac fan, but if i'm not mistaken wasnt pac being accused of sex with a minor? and your morals are all fucked up man. killing someone is just as bad as molestation.

i can hear it in his voice & see it in his posture.he was from creek mobb but he aint never put in no work.
you dont bang huh? there aint no "one way" to be a gangster. i got some homies that look geek but theyll light you up. so it dont matter what ya look like, as long as work is being put in it dont matter.

Aug 7, 2002
i really don't care what rappers do in real life...like sicx he molested his child and i know thats wrong but i'd still bump his shit no matter what if his shit is tight then imma bump it if it's not then i aint fuckin wit it...