Deceased Siccness Member Screen Names (Making A List)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

LISICKI

rosecityplaya
Dec 9, 2005
What reason would a man (me) have to send another man (you) his picture/info/ect?
so people on here might take anything you have to say seriously. thinking about it though your probably right by being scared to post up any real information about yourself because at least this way posting with anonymity you can create the illusion of not being a coward and get peoples attention, me and every real person on this site can see right through you as is but with a pic of you the game/act would be over for good

LISICKI

rosecityplaya
Dec 9, 2005
since posting a picture of yourself would be the equivalent of siccness poster career suicide, i'm gonna dissect your post let you know how the average siccness member interpenetrates it :siccness:

Too bad this isn't Facebook with a post time or it would have said "Post made in 57 seconds from Android Mobile".
rich white boy

But yeah, you got me man. But can you blame me? It was either that or post early Sunday-- but then you would think I didn't go to church *gasp*.
square rich white boy

I guess since I'm posting this right now I don't have to go to work. I feel better about my day now...
Square rich white boy that doesnt have to work

That's the thing. The argument is that the victim didn't try to do anything to said murderer to justify killing him.

And you just exposed the the internet (in this case the siccness) for exactly what it is. Look around you: Who gives props, love, admiration, and respect for murder in real life?

Sheltered square rich white boy that doesnt have to work

I don't care about his case or that he got off. I care that he's a obsessed stalking murder who jumps on the internet and tries to flip his story of coward who couldn't handle being punked into a man from Tigard that handles his business. Suburban white boys can throw down! Chea!
Suburban Sheltered Square rich white boy that doesnt have to work

Sorry if telling the truth makes you other siccness members some type of way. It is what it is.

Lastly, the info thing. LOL! Are you still on that? I know this concept might be beyond your realm of comprehension but I'm going to say this anyway: What reason would a man (me) have to send another man (you) his picture/info/ect? Because you ASKED for it? LOL! Yeah, I'll get right on that. SIKE!
Suburban Square rich white boy that doesnt have to work and is a certified coward

LOL @ hood in Beaverton. I'm starting to think that a large crop of siccness members are from the OR/WAS area. There are no hoods in Oregon. Residents of Oregon don't know how good they have it. That's the one thing I don't like about Hip-Hop, everyone thinks they can relate to a certain lifestyle because they watched a video or listened to audio.
Suburban Square rich white boy that doesnt have to work and is a certified coward, ignorant and uses the word "hip-hop" in a sentence

Solid individual? Right. The real you was on full display in that interview. Educated, spoiled, and fake.
Suburban Square rich white boy that doesnt have to work and is a certified coward, ignorant and uses the word "hip-hop" in a sentence and is educated spoiled and fake :siccness:

LISICKI

rosecityplaya
Dec 9, 2005
I've never heard a goon from the hood say "SIKE" before.

Hmmmmmmmmmmm
Well that's strange cause I (like omnificent) was watching hood to hood vol 6 the other day and saw this one OG kat from rollin 60s say *gasp* like the white bitch from the gone with the wind movie, think I'm gonna start saying it now to impress my white friends

LISICKI

rosecityplaya
Dec 9, 2005
If a man ever posted a picture just for another (or group) man to see, that person doesn't deserve to be taken serious.

Personally, I don't see the logic behind it. *Shrugs* Must be 'cause I'm straight.

You might be but your brothers not LOL

here he is

and heres a pic he took at the gay pride parade

it gets better though, the gay apple obviously doesnt fall far from the tree fulla dicks

ladies and gentlemen i bring to you the mighty MOMnificent! *equipped with captions coming to you all the way from San Jose

http://www.facebook.com/EllisJamesDiggs

"Getting my conehead on"

"living at moms house is nice, just got my fresh white tee out the laundry basket"

"moms gonna let me borrow the car, getting my broke wanna be cannibus on at the anime social gathering tonight"

heres a quote from your facebook

Hopsin and Dizzy Wright are the next to blow. Hopsin's cypher was so slept on but he killed it.
figures youd be a hopsin groupie lol

heres a quote from a guy you ripped off on twitter who wants to kill you, lol you broke fuck

guymomnificantstolefromontwitter said:
Dont accept payments from.... Buyer : Ellis Diggs Email : [email protected] Hope you fucking die. #TOOPISSEDOFF!!!!!
https://twitter.com/JrumBeats/status/75957040421404672

heres where you used to get it in on a saturday night you big player you

KlapKrazie : Rate My Bottom

heres the site you used to rip people off from before you got banned for stealing from everyone like the broke scandalous bitch you are

Old School Varsity Jacket | Apparel | Hypebeast Forums

LOL you fucking MAAAAAAARK! good luck with your rap career :dead: