Deceased Siccness Member Screen Names (Making A List)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 11, 2006
Lol niggaz on here talkin shit becoz a dude beat a life sentence ????

Seriouslly anyone postin anything regarding being salty over how this dude bust his case with the help of his fam and a good lawyer is a 100% faggot square with no real concept of real life out side of the shit they see on t.v....

Most of whats posted in here directed at dude is just str8 up nieve square ass mormsn type views on shit.

Last edited:

LISICKI

rosecityplaya
Dec 9, 2005
Lol niggaz on here talkin shit becoz a dude beat a life sentence ????

Seriouslly anyone postin anything regarding being salty over how this dude bust his case with the help of his fam and a good lawyer is a 100% faggot square with no real concept of real life out side of the shit they see on t.v....

Most of whats posted in here directed at dude is just str8 up nieve square ass mormsn type views on shit.
ignorance squared is what i call it lol dont these suckers realize that while they think their being witty and secretive all their doing is exposing their pathetic identity?

the more yall try to hide who you are the worser it makes yall look fyi

mexcom is an excellent example of that, im not into that shit too good to post real life information on the internet about you type of scare bear shit

reo

Banned
Feb 12, 2006
fat big nosed middle class white boy dressed "urban" posing in front of a chev on rims ISNT emulating something yer not???????

lollolol ok...

all that shit yer asking about is rite where i said...
even a picture of my son

but all thats irrelevant neways,,, YOUR who posted YOUR shit on tha internet,,, then had a hissyfit when foos commented... tha fuck u think was gonna happen...

i kno its a losing argument for me just based on tha demographics of this site...
but if your not gangbangin or from tha hood than u shoodnt be copying this lifestyle...

Last edited:

LISICKI

rosecityplaya
Dec 9, 2005
fat big nosed middle class white boy dressed "urban" posing in front of a chev on rims ISNT emulating something yer not???????

lollolol ok...

all that shit yer asking about is rite where i said...
even a picture of my son

but all thats irrelevant neways,,, YOUR who posted YOUR shit on tha internet,,, then had a hissyfit when foos commented... tha fuck u think was gonna happen...

i kno its a losing argument for me just based on tha demographics of this site...
but if your not gangbangin or from tha hood than u shoodnt be copying this lifestyle...
its just a losing argument for you cause your dead wrong, one person on here that can vouch for you is where you said it was? lol people have had guns and muskets way before the creation of street gangs and i guess you cant own a classic automobile on rims if your not from the hood according to reo, never had a hissyfit" just responded to peoples blatant disrespect and ignorance on here,

your acting like i saw a movie and just started liking rap music and riding old schools, been doing this shit since day 1 and the only person whos had any influence on me is myself bottomline - i guess i better stop smoking weed getting pussy and drinking alcohol cause they do that in some hoods too ive heard :(

LISICKI

rosecityplaya
Dec 9, 2005
i wasnt even gonna post this but fuck it getting tired of repeating myself

My mom was born and raised on the south side of chicago in a fucked up area and a fucked up time period to be a white girl, my dad was born and raised on 7 mile in detroit in a fucked up area and time period, after they got married they moved to hood river oregon where when they had me they were living in a trailer and picking pears in the summertime and working at a dead end job "lure jenson" after they had my sister they realized they needed to change something up to give us a better life so moved us to sw portland when i was 3 years old, my dad literally hustled and worked his way up from nothing to become president and ceo of a successful company and moved to the suburbs of beaverton and tigard to give me and my sister the kind of life he wished he could of had, hes never owned a mercedes or lived in a mansion in fact right now he stays in the hood and my mom stays in a fucked up part of beaverton and i havent asked for a dime from them since 07 when i got off house arrest and could work again. If your gonna give me a hard time because my parents gave a fuck about me and hustled their ass off to give me a good life then you can eat a dick honestly cause its flat out some weirdo shit, ima drive whatever the fuck i want to and dress however the fuck i feel like it and give a fuck about what anyone of yall have to say about it

reo

Banned
Feb 12, 2006
but to REAL hood foos yer still just a middle class white boy... posing as somthng yer not...

Last edited:

LISICKI

rosecityplaya
Dec 9, 2005
but to REAL hood foos yer still just a middle class white boy... posing as somthng yer not...

my whole city is behind me, REAL recognize REAL - your talking to a Legend in the making posing as something I am, meanwhile you still have yet to produce anyone who can vouch for anything about you on here, its easy to attempt to belittle a Real Human Being when you provide Zero information about yourself or your upbringing on here, just give us a little something to work with, like which target you work at, which one of your baby's moms is the ugliest etc

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
don't take off your blinders, you might see someone real outside your area.

but lets face it, reo's point is apparently you cant be real if you are WHITE.

when in reality, I have seen first hand a few mexican gangbangers get their fucking faces smashed in, stuck & had their dick in the dirt by whiteboys.

it is what it is.

Props: mExIcaNox4

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
^^and vice versa with any race....its a people thing not a race thing...there's people of every race about their shit...
no doubt.

Im only trying to point out that reo is dead wrong... anybody can get it.

Your skin tone aint gonna make you win a fight.

Your tattoos aint gonna come off your skin & whoop someones ass.

Its all smoke n mirrors.

LISICKI

rosecityplaya
Dec 9, 2005
Lisicki u shoulda just got a public defender and ride around in a prius to please these ppl.
naw fuck that, not good enough to appease OG Hood Gang God Reo, im gonna get way more pro active than that, im gonna start right now building a time machine so i can go back in time and figure out a way to be born a different race so i can be taken seriously in the open forum