deadliest warrior.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 5, 2004
I just discovered this show over the weekend. Best show I've seen in years.

It's on right now on Spike if you live in the Pac timezone.

Jan 16, 2006
Everywhere
Yall really feelin this show? I think its fucking wack. lol

I was watching that Special Forces vs Spetnatz one and was smh the whole time at that shit.

the IRA vs Taliban one had me fuckin dying. especially that 'battle' in the end.

Dec 9, 2005
I love this show. I know its all in fun, but I used to also wonder about shit like this when I was little.

Dope that people actually put thought into it.

Big Rich

Rest In Peace
Oct 20, 2003
But I like how the spetsnaz did it though. He acted cool the entire time and he looked seriously not impressed.
Also that dude looked real fragile but when he took some punches from that other dude, nothing happened he didn't even had to shake it off.
That dude had me dying.

hahah did you see how the spetsna fuckin lit a cigarette as his partner threw the grenade into the washer? that shit was gangster as fuck. you could feel the intense hate on that episode. like any moment they were gonna turn on eachother and say "fuck it lets find out right now". i guarantee the spetsnaz woulda been down. i was in the army and only viewed green beret trainiing. it really aint much more than what a typical "US marine" does. those spetsnaz looked like straight up brain washed animals.

Jan 16, 2006
Everywhere
hahah did you see how the spetsna fuckin lit a cigarette as his partner threw the grenade into the washer? that shit was gangster as fuck. you could feel the intense hate on that episode. like any moment they were gonna turn on eachother and say "fuck it lets find out right now". i guarantee the spetsnaz woulda been down. i was in the army and only viewed green beret trainiing. it really aint much more than what a typical "US marine" does. those spetsnaz looked like straight up brain washed animals.
LOL what? You are fucking crazy. the SF selection alone has a WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY higher atrition rate than any us military bootcamp let alone Marine bootcam. SF candidates go through like 80 weeks of training to be an operator, lol.

And Spetnatz and Army Special Forces arent even the same type of thing...SF Operators are teachers..if they wanted to have a competition with an 'equivalent' US unit they should have picked Rangers or SEALs or some shit.

May 14, 2002
Yeah, I have no doubt that the green barrets have a real hardcore training but it seemed to me the spetsnaz was on a completly different level.
When I saw these dudes I got a feeling these were human 'universal soldiers'.

Big Rich

Rest In Peace
Oct 20, 2003
Yeah, I have no doubt that the green barrets have a real hardcore training but it seemed to me the spetsnaz was on a completly different level.
When I saw these dudes I got a feeling these were human 'universal soldiers'.
ferreal. they did not seem like an "act". they probably were sleeping in shifts at the hotel at night. "comrade, wake up. its your shift. the americans are up to something. i can feel it comrade." haha they probably refused the breakfast buffet and ate the raw pig they shot. hahahaha i bet you could find them on the hotel surveilance cameras doin hella covert shit. hahaha. "hello front desk... umm yes there is a man outside my window on the 45th floor hanging from a rope. smoking a cigarette." oh man i bet they both walked in the door smoking and when told to extinguish their cigarettes they put tem out in their palms and ate them. i bet they had undercover names at check in. "umm yes im mr. tom selleck and this is mr. burt reynolds checking in" both hella giving the thousand yard death stare to the front desk lady. wearing hawaiin shirts. somehow smoking again.

Big Rich

Rest In Peace
Oct 20, 2003
LOL what? You are fucking crazy. the SF selection alone has a WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY higher atrition rate than any us military bootcamp let alone Marine bootcam. SF candidates go through like 80 weeks of training to be an operator, lol.

And Spetnatz and Army Special Forces arent even the same type of thing...SF Operators are teachers..if they wanted to have a competition with an 'equivalent' US unit they should have picked Rangers or SEALs or some shit.

i stand by my statement. the army is over. when i was going through boot camp the rules were

1. the DS could not touch you
2. the DS could not call you a direct name like "motherfucker"
3. the DS could not "smoke" or "cape" or "dust you off"

now granted alot happened behind closed doors and on FTX's but it was weak! than as i was being discharged they were actually following through on giving new recruits these cards that they would attach to there uniform that were color based that expressed how they were "feeling". like if he had a red card up he was having a bad day and should be treated softer than other recruits. also, american military will not negotiate with hostages. hahaha the spetnas "dont get caught!" they got that final grenade if its all bad. i understand that other SF units are hardcore but not like those crazy bastards. that green beret BALKED and clowned the guy about recruits dying in training saying theyre "taking guys out of the fight". fuck that. guys that died in training probably saved alot more lives (see movie a few good men. jack nicholsons final answer on the stand)

JESSEP(continuing)Son, we live in a world that has walls.And those walls have to be guarded by men with guns. Who's gonna do it? You? You, Lt. Weinberg? I have a greater responsibility than you can possibly fathom. You weep for Santiago and you
curse the marines. You have that luxury. You have the luxury of not knowing what I know: That Santiago's death, while tragic,probably saved lives. And my existence, while grotesque and incomprehensible to you, saves lives. You don't want the truth. Because deep down, in places you don't talk about at parties, you want me on that wall. You want me there (boasting) We use words like honor, code,
loyalty...we use these words as the backbone to a life spent defending something. You use 'em as a punchline. I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain myself to a man who rises and sleeps under the blanket of the very freedom I provide, then questions the manner in which I provide it. I'd prefer you just said thank you and went on your way. Otherwise, I suggest you pick up a
weapon and stand a post. Either way, I don't give a damn what you think you're entitled to.

Cheaptimes

C'mon now...
Jan 3, 2005
www.twitter.com
Retribution, What movie is that in your sig?

Just watched last nights ep. Cool info, very cool sims. But I kept asking myself, why would cops try to kill cops?
When did German cops invade America?
Why not see what would happen if SFPD v. OPD?
Maybe Im thinking too much about it.

Mar 12, 2010
I watched the apache vs the gladiators the guys that were reppin the apache looked like they were gonna kill the computer geeks if they didnt win. they were eye ballin the guys reppin the gladiators like bitch i'll cut you where you stand

crazy apaches and their knives