deadliest warrior.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 18, 2003
damn i been watching this shit all day the new episodes is some good shit. "italian mafia vs japanese yakuza" - "army green berets vs soviet stenza" "irish ira vs afgan taliban"

wondering whats next!

Cheaptimes

C'mon now...
Jan 3, 2005
www.twitter.com
Shaka Zulu v. William Wallace was intense...
wondering whats next!
SWAT vs. GSG-9

Attila the Hun vs. Alexander the Great

Aztec Jaguar vs. Zande Warrior

Jesse James Gang vs. Al Capone Gang

Persian Immortal vs. Celt

Roman Centurion vs. India's Rajput Warrior

Somali Pirate vs. Medellin Cartel

Nazi SS vs. Viet Cong

KGB vs. CIA

Vlad the Impaler vs. Sun Tzu

Ming Warrior vs. Musketeer

Comanche vs. Mongol

Navy Seal vs. Israeli Commando

http://www.spike.com/blog/93847

New Season starts 4/20

Mar 12, 2010

SWAT vs. GSG-9 GSG-9 they make sure no one gets in and if they do sterben

Attila the Hun vs. Alexander the Great Attila the hun is a sav

Aztec Jaguar vs. Zande Warrior Zande warrior pure size wins

Jesse James Gang vs. Al Capone Gang capones gang has semi automatic weapons nuff said
Persian Immortal vs. Celt dont know

Roman Centurion vs. India's Rajput Warrior roman centurion the empire was pretty big india rajput warrior didnt span as far
Somali Pirate vs. Medellin Cartel dont know

Nazi SS vs. Viet Cong depends on where thay are fighting jungle advantage the cong in the snow hands down nazi
KGB vs. CIA kgb is too ruthless

Vlad the Impaler vs. Sun Tzu vlad by a long shank there are horror stories that were written about him no so much on sun

Ming Warrior vs. Musketeer musketeer has guns guns = win
Comanche vs. Mongol both good horsemen basically the same but armor gives mongol advantage
Navy Seal vs. Israeli Commando im partial and willl say seal

http://www.spike.com/blog/93847

New Season starts 4/20
these are my picks i will put my money on (not really) this is a great show

Mar 12, 2010
irish you haven't heard of sun tzu the art of war??? many people study that book including prisoners to this day!
he wrote a book about himself people wrote book about vlad because he was too busy throwing people on stakes to write a book

its all in fun bub i could care less what the computers say after all the info is put in

Jan 9, 2009
damn i been watching this shit all day the new episodes is some good shit. "italian mafia vs japanese yakuza" - "army green berets vs soviet stenza" "irish ira vs afgan taliban"

wondering whats next!
whats next is the playoffs like they mix and match previous battlers and pit them against each other.. like i know IRA vs Spetznaz is one

check out the wiki
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deadliest_Warrior

Apr 2, 2010

SWAT vs. GSG-9

Attila the Hun vs. Alexander the Great: Hun wins, Alexander is nothing without a army

Aztec Jaguar vs. Zande Warrior: I'd go with Zande as well

Jesse James Gang vs. Al Capone Gang: Jesse James gang is more organized but Al Capone is better equiped...really depends on the environment so they can use their skills

Persian Immortal vs. Celt: :ermm:

Roman Centurion vs. India's Rajput Warrior: I'll go with Rajput Warrior, I like their variety..

Somali Pirate vs. Medellin Cartel: Come on, gotta go with Somali Pirates if they can capture a fully armed US Cargo Ship without any weapons then they get my respect :)

Nazi SS vs. Viet Cong: I agree with Irishmutt exactly, but I'd give the edge to the Viet Congs, they are brilliant tacticians

KGB vs. CIA: CIA although KGB is right on their level...

Vlad the Impaler vs. Sun Tzu: Sun Tzu, although there are much more formidable warriors in Chinese history than him for sure :chinese:

Ming Warrior vs. Musketeer: Hmmm, Ming Warriors are straight up ruthless so they would get shot up...But if they were to dodge or take a musket shot in stride they would fuck musketeers up while they are reloading...I'll give it to Ming

Comanche vs. Mongol: Mongols

Navy Seal vs. Israeli Commando: Israeli Commando, the training and skills they receive is very brutal stuff that not many other organizations receieve
Good picks Irishmutt, I would like to see them put a TK Chinese Warlord though...Many of them use 5 different weapons and are trained extensively in Martial Arts...They would own just about anyone.

Apr 2, 2010
Oh from the first season, yeah but lets be honest here if a Spartan never seen a ninja coming and got a kunai to the face how the hell would a Spartan win...They seemed to base the first season more on Weapons than Skills...but it looks like their being more fair this time around..

"The Spartan shield was just the killing blow for the ninja, proving itself to be both an immovable defense and deadly weapon. It proved vital to the Spartan for blocking Ninja projectiles and slamming the Ninja to the ground."

How can a shield block projectiles if you don't see or hear them coming? That match up wasn't taken in full consideration...Also, ninja's use more weapons than what they gave them..They use a bow also, which would completely destroy a spartan warrior

May 14, 2002
Oh from the first season, yeah but lets be honest here if a Spartan never seen a ninja coming and got a kunai to the face how the hell would a Spartan win...They seemed to base the first season more on Weapons than Skills...but it looks like their being more fair this time around..

"The Spartan shield was just the killing blow for the ninja, proving itself to be both an immovable defense and deadly weapon. It proved vital to the Spartan for blocking Ninja projectiles and slamming the Ninja to the ground."

How can a shield block projectiles if you don't see or hear them coming? That match up wasn't taken in full consideration...Also, ninja's use more weapons than what they gave them..They use a bow also, which would completely destroy a spartan warrior

Not to forget a ninja would probably never fight head on. I saw this episode and thought 'He's a ninja, he would probably killed that dude in his sleep or sneak up from behind him or something and slit his throat'.

I seen this show a couple of times and even though they run like 1000 (or 100?) simulations but is it reliable? I have my doubts..

Also I don't understand these dudes anger towards each other.
The enemies they face, they are likely to never run into again. Such a unique opportunity.. you would think they would be interested and try to learn from each other...
But I think they "have to behave this way" for the show.. how can it be that they all hate each other? That's not typical behavior for a martial artist..

I would like to see the show of the Seal vs Israeli commando though.

May 14, 2002
I am watching the green barret vs spetsnaz.

When they compare the weapons for close range. I do think the spetsnaz has the advantage on this point, dude was real accurate as well. But he was doing a lot of rols on the ground while shooting.
So the green barret comments 'it was real sexy looking, but the time it takes for him to do a combat roll... I can do this (aims gun and shoot).

That had me dying because it's on point and exactly how I feel about a lot of martial arts.

Jan 9, 2009

the ninja thought he was hidden but the Spartan sensed him being there.
ninjas are pussies compared to Spartan soldiers....
once he was detected it was a wrap.

Apr 2, 2010
Not to forget a ninja would probably never fight head on. I saw this episode and thought 'He's a ninja, he would probably killed that dude in his sleep or sneak up from behind him or something and slit his throat'.

I seen this show a couple of times and even though they run like 1000 (or 100?) simulations but is it reliable? I have my doubts..

Also I don't understand these dudes anger towards each other.
The enemies they face, they are likely to never run into again. Such a unique opportunity.. you would think they would be interested and try to learn from each other...
But I think they "have to behave this way" for the show.. how can it be that they all hate each other? That's not typical behavior for a martial artist..

I would like to see the show of the Seal vs Israeli commando though.
Yeah thats exactly what I was saying, they also ran tests and concluded that the Spear won against the Black Egg.....How? If your blinded how would you use your spear just swing around blindly at a extensively agile opponent :ermm: Also I want to see that matchup very badly as well, although I think the Israeli Commando will take it.

Somali pirates don't capture fully armed cargo ships. No one is usually armed on those things. And Somali pirates do have weapons...usually AK47s.
There was a news article reporting that Somali Pirates took a Cargo Ship with no weapons at all while the cargo ship members had guns...Also, I might of mixed it up with the British..I really don't remember its been a while since I read that article...

May 14, 2002
But I like how the spetsnaz did it though. He acted cool the entire time and he looked seriously not impressed.
Also that dude looked real fragile but when he took some punches from that other dude, nothing happened he didn't even had to shake it off.
That dude had me dying.