deadliest warrior.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Big Rich

Rest In Peace
Oct 20, 2003
TODAY SUNDAY APRIL 25TH STARTING AT 3:30PM!! (for those that missed some episodes)

3:30-4:30 = SWAT vs. GSG-9
4:30-5:30= SPARTAN vs. NINJA
5:30-6:30= VIKING vs. SAMURAI
6:30-7:30= APACHE vs. GLADIATOR
7:30-8:30= Pirate vs. KNIGHT
8:30-9:30= BEST OF SEASON ONE PITTED AGAINST EACHOTHER!

Oct 3, 2006
i stand by my statement. the army is over. when i was going through boot camp the rules were

1. the DS could not touch you
2. the DS could not call you a direct name like "motherfucker"
3. the DS could not "smoke" or "cape" or "dust you off"

now granted alot happened behind closed doors and on FTX's but it was weak! than as i was being discharged they were actually following through on giving new recruits these cards that they would attach to there uniform that were color based that expressed how they were "feeling". like if he had a red card up he was having a bad day and should be treated softer than other recruits. also, american military will not negotiate with hostages. hahaha the spetnas "dont get caught!" they got that final grenade if its all bad. i understand that other SF units are hardcore but not like those crazy bastards. that green beret BALKED and clowned the guy about recruits dying in training saying theyre "taking guys out of the fight". fuck that. guys that died in training probably saved alot more lives (see movie a few good men. jack nicholsons final answer on the stand)

JESSEP(continuing)Son, we live in a world that has walls.And those walls have to be guarded by men with guns. Who's gonna do it? You? You, Lt. Weinberg? I have a greater responsibility than you can possibly fathom. You weep for Santiago and you
curse the marines. You have that luxury. You have the luxury of not knowing what I know: That Santiago's death, while tragic,probably saved lives. And my existence, while grotesque and incomprehensible to you, saves lives. You don't want the truth. Because deep down, in places you don't talk about at parties, you want me on that wall. You want me there (boasting) We use words like honor, code,
loyalty...we use these words as the backbone to a life spent defending something. You use 'em as a punchline. I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain myself to a man who rises and sleeps under the blanket of the very freedom I provide, then questions the manner in which I provide it. I'd prefer you just said thank you and went on your way. Otherwise, I suggest you pick up a
weapon and stand a post. Either way, I don't give a damn what you think you're entitled to.
lmao so that shit is true about those pussy cards? wtf i always thought it was just made up type of shit talk that i heard in the Corps....damn yall army fools get down like that lol oh well at least it aint like the Air force where they do their pft on bikes and treadmills lol

Jan 16, 2006
Everywhere
lmao so that shit is true about those pussy cards? wtf i always thought it was just made up type of shit talk that i heard in the Corps....damn yall army fools get down like that lol oh well at least it aint like the Air force where they do their pft on bikes and treadmills lol
The stress card shit is from the Navy and it wasn't like u think.

http://www.snopes.com/military/stress.asp

A homie just went through Infantry OSUT at Ft Benning..nothing like that there...but I dont know if its different at other places like relaxin jackson or not.

Mar 12, 2010
this show is great i am not too fond of the ones where you compare what can be done with different guns but the other ones are cool. sorry NRA members its what the person with the gun can do is whats important i dont care if you can shoot it from a country mile and make a melon explode and unless the people are sitting still like the dummies and targets then it really is NOT LIFE LIKE

Apr 2, 2010
man i dont think attilla woulda won that shit in real life. i dunno what did you guys think?
They were giving Alexander too much credit to begin with. Alexander was always a smaller guy and they called in Rashad Evans who is a much bigger athelete and in way better shape than Alexander was...Alexander was too busy fucking his mother to be in the that kinda shape.

Like I said Attila would of won if it was a 1v1, but like I said before Deadliest Warrior is very unrealistic it didn't look right when they did it...

Cheaptimes

C'mon now...
Jan 3, 2005
www.twitter.com
Im still digging this show. Cool kills, interesting factoids, but they might want to rename it to Deadliest Gangster.

Wouldnt be surprised to see next year: Crips v. Hells Angels (or something like that)

Oct 19, 2008
San Diego
i stand by my statement. the army is over. when i was going through boot camp the rules were

1. the DS could not touch you
2. the DS could not call you a direct name like "motherfucker"
3. the DS could not "smoke" or "cape" or "dust you off"

now granted alot happened behind closed doors and on FTX's but it was weak! than as i was being discharged they were actually following through on giving new recruits these cards that they would attach to there uniform that were color based that expressed how they were "feeling". like if he had a red card up he was having a bad day and should be treated softer than other recruits. also, american military will not negotiate with hostages. hahaha the spetnas "dont get caught!" they got that final grenade if its all bad. i understand that other SF units are hardcore but not like those crazy bastards. that green beret BALKED and clowned the guy about recruits dying in training saying theyre "taking guys out of the fight". fuck that. guys that died in training probably saved alot more lives (see movie a few good men. jack nicholsons final answer on the stand)
I know I'm late as fuck on this but WTF!?!? Yeah I know the DS can't touch you but we got called shit like motherfucker and fuckface lol. And smoking was a daily thing. And I never even heard of stress cards or anything like that...and I went to Relaxin Jackson.