De La Hoya VS. Mosley II

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 24, 2002
www.soundclick.com
@Mclean,

I said the same shit man.
De La Hoya's known for fighting either way, boxing or brawling.
Yet when he boxes, people bitch and call him a chicken.
People have short term memories, Ali made a career from boxing his opponents. When it comes down to it, the rules of boxing are "hit and don't get hit"....

Jul 24, 2002
www.soundclick.com
Words cannot explain how fucking pissed off I am right now!!!!
My favorite muthafuckin sport has spit on my face once a-muthafuckin-gain! I would never thought De La Hoya would get fucked over again but yet these guttless sons of bitches did it again!!!!
I am going nuclear right now!
Shane probably won 4 fuckin rounds at best but yet these blind bitches give him the win.
De La Hoya in spite of sticking and moving and outboxing Sugar "Shame" Mosley went after his ass in the final round at tagged his ass to kill out doubts!
Man this is bullshit, I'm ready to snap Max Kellermen's goose neck!

MR. CLEEN

CEO/Producer of E&K Music Group
Apr 25, 2002
I hate to agree cause I was goin for Moseley, but I thought De La Hoya won the fight, and the points proved that. I gave De La Hoya 7 rounds to Moseley's 5. The same as the judges but for De La Hoya. But boxing isn't always just judged on points. De La Hoya looked real tired and hurt towards the end of the fight. He made Moseley look awkard and frustrated in early rounds, and later rounds made Moseley look like the agressor by getting hit wit harder shots. Did you see how he was droppin his guard to cover his ribs, All those body blows was catchin up to him. Had Moseley known just how hurt Oscar was, he could have knocked him out. Plus he never hurt Moseley. But I think De La Hoya did enough to win by decision...

I aint mad though because De La Hoya has robbed fighters in his career as well, so that's just how it go. He was losing by points to Pernell Whitaker, but because he was the agressor he won the fight. I think Oscar robbed Ike Quartey in the last round of their fight as well. Same with the Trinidad win against De La Hoya. De La Hoya beat Tito to be fair. WHo ever bet for Moseley came up big... Las Vegas is the worst place for fights...

Jul 24, 2002
www.soundclick.com
Fights ain't judged on points but De La Hoya beat his ass clearly, round by round!
Even the last fucking round where De La Hoya was clearly exhausted went to De La Hoya.

I am so fucking pissed of right now!

Jul 24, 2002
www.soundclick.com
Where ever Oscar goes, that's where I'll go.
If he quits, then I quit too. If he decides to continue fighting then I'll continue watchin.

But man this really takes the air out of me.
This is one of the worst decisions in boxing history, right up there next to Trinifagg's decision over Oscar....

CZAR

Sicc OG
Aug 25, 2003
Awe poor Oscar fans mad!! Lets get real though!! What about Oscar's bullshit decision over Quartey??? Quartey whooped his ass!!! What about Oscar's decision over Whitaker?? Whitaker easily won that fight!! Oscar is just gettin a taste of his own medicine!! Dont be biased here!! Boxing has had alot of bad decisions and Oscar has been on both sides of them!! GOT EM!!!

Jul 24, 2002
www.soundclick.com
^^^^
What the fuck!
He damned near decapitated Quartey!
If there was any doubt going into the final round Oscar put his ass on the fuckin floor.

Whitaker? What about his ass?
The fight wasn't even close.
Whitaker wasn't even tryin to win with his holdin and hittin, low blows foul fest.
Oscar clearly beat him just like he beat Shame Mosley tonight....

May 4, 2002
I was pullin for Mosley to win this fight. I think he was strong in the final 4 rounds. He landed some bombs , which Oscar did not do at all. Mosley had some opportunities to really lay Oscar down. Mosley was never really in trouble , never showed any signs of being laid down.

But when it was all said and done , I had the fight 7-5 in favor of Oscar. The first 7 rounds was all Oscar , I had it 5-2 at that point. And that was being generous to Shane!

Rounds 8-12 favored Mosley. I gave him 3 of those 5 rounds. Mosley landed the "Big" punch and looked more hungry & aggressive. But even then I was being biased , I was pullin for Shane to win , like I said. Most of those later rounds could of well gone to Oscar.

I don't know , maybe it is a different looking fight when you are sitting ringside like the judges are. I'm gonna watch the fight again and re-score it.

May 4, 2002
Honestly , decisions suck , plain and simple. Why don't we go back to the old school and let these muhfuckaz duke it out for 15 rounds or til one of them drops!

I don't see why not , this is Boxing. 2 grown ass men fighting with gloves. And they gettin paid millions. Let's see them fight til 1 man drops!

Nov 14, 2002
Hahahahahaha!!! Oh my god. Looked like De La Hoya was about to bust out and cry. Even though I was goin' for my nigga Mosley I gotta admit De La Hoya easily won that. Oh well though.

CZAR

Sicc OG
Aug 25, 2003
Ofcourse biased Dela Hoya fans will say he nevr lost right?? Hahahaah!! Well those 2 fights I was talkin about, all the announcers said he lost so go figure!! U can say what u want miggidy, but he lost to Quartey & Whitaker but got a decision!! So we can go on & on but I know u wont admit it, but regardless he lost last night so accept it cause it aint gonna change!! GOT EM!!

May 10, 2002
^^^ I AINT BIASED AND I KNOW DE LA HOYA WON, I LIKE BOTH FIGHTERS A LOT,

DE LA HOYA EASILY WON THIS AND THIS SHIT MIGHT BE THE FIRST FIGHT OVERTURNED, IT WASNT EVEN 7-5 IT WAS 8-4 AND IF YOU DONT AGREE LOOK AT HOW FRUSTRATED SUGAR SHANE WAS THROUGHOUT THE WHOLE FIGHT,

HE ACTUALLY ADMITTED IN HIS CORNER WHEN HIS DAD WAS TRYING TO TELL HIM SOMETHING THAT DE LA HOYA HAD A QUICKER RIGHT HOOK THEN HIM AND THEN IN THE LAST ROUND HIS DAD TELLS SUGAR SHANE YOU HAVE TO KNOCK HIM OUT TO WIN.
AND THEN LOOK AT THE COMMENTATORS AND THEY KNOW ITS A SCREW JOB RIGHT AWAY, GEORGE FOREMAN CALLING MOTHAFUCKAS OUT, IF THEY DONT SWITCH THE DECISION THEN BASICALLY BOXING IS GOING IN THE SHITTER!!!