De La Hoya VS. Mosley II

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 24, 2002
www.soundclick.com
Who's watching it this Saturday?
What are your predictions?
I've got $200 plus on De La Hoya by decision, holla!

Oh yeah, keep your eyes peeled on Juan Lazcano from Sac Town who's fighting on the undercards.
He's the man that Floyd Mayweather's afraid of....

Apr 25, 2002
I think Oscar gonna pull this one off

I was watchin the legendary nights on hbo on the first fight........an Oscar was so pissed afterwards he was cussin up a storm.......I never seen dude like that before.........he gonna come fired up this time

Jul 24, 2002
www.soundclick.com
Yeah I agree, I thought the first fight was a draw at best.
Oscar's comin in very serious for this fight.
I know Shane's prepared, but I just don't see him making any adjustments if Oscar starts outboxing him.
De La Hoya has gotten stronger and added a right hand to his arsenal. I won't be surprised if he ends up knocking Mosley out.

Regardless of what happens, this one will probably end up being fight of the year....

Sep 23, 2002
i dont think this fight will go 12 rounds, the last one was some serious punches. havent seen a fight like that one in a long time. oscar got somethin' to prove and hes determined to get even. mosley knows it but hes always confident since he beat oscar before. neither one of them pull punches so this should be good. i'll be glued to the screen during the fight :devious: should ve a good one. but i think oscar might take it

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
Shane by decision. Oscar doesn't have the power that Vernon has. Plus Shane has faster hands than De La Hoya. I'll take Shane in a decision.

Apr 17, 2003
WELL OSCAR HAD TO GET CORDIZONE SHOT IN RIGHT HAND ,CAUSE IT WAS HURTING HIM I SPARRING A FEW WEEKS AGO .HOW MUCH WILL THIS EFFECT OSCAR'S RIGHT HAND AND JAB? AND DOES THIS CANGE THE OUTCOME OF THE FIGHT.

Jul 24, 2002
www.soundclick.com
^^^^
The funny thing is that those who think Putito won don't know math.

For example, In a baseball game:
Team 1 has scored 8 runs in 8 innings.
Team 2 scores 4 runs in the final inning.
What's the final score and who wins?

Answer:
Final score is 8 - 4, team 1 wins.

Putito fans are saying that team 2 wins simply because they scored the final 4 runs in the game.
Idiots!

Aug 12, 2002
www.veronicamoser.com
miggidy said:
^^^^
The funny thing is that those who think Putito won don't know math.

For example, In a baseball game:
Team 1 has scored 8 runs in 8 innings.
Team 2 scores 4 runs in the final inning.
What's the final score and who wins?

Answer:
Final score is 8 - 4, team 1 wins.

Putito fans are saying that team 2 wins simply because they scored the final 4 runs in the game.
Idiots!
I didn't know fans could vote. Damn...judges are just there for looks, I suppose.

I agree on what you're trying to say, though...just don't agree with the analogy you made.

Peace, Miggidy!

LOL...!

May 8, 2002
i dont mean this in a "racist" way but this is somethin that i have noticed tell me if i am wrong or if you guys agree.

when a Mexican like DLH runs the last 3 or 4 rounds like he OBVIOUSLY did. he is called a runner/coward/dancer...ect....

but when a black guy does the same thing like casamayor, byrd, sugar ray leonard, pernell whitikker they are hailed for being such "smart" boxers for not taking a chance because they already have the fight in the bag.

May 14, 2002
maclean i dont think its a race thing.....its just when your used to somebody doing things a certain way for 32 previous fights then during the 33rd you decide to become a dancer people tend to think he gave his opponent too much respect or was flat out scared(wich i personally dont agree with)...but as far as predictions go, i think mosley is hungry and he absolutley NEEDS this, i think hes going to leave it all out there and try to knock delahoyas block off....i think it will be even better than ther first fight but i believe mosley has too much hand and foot speed and should come away with a close victory majority or split decision.....as far as juan lazcano, who has he fought???....i pick johnston in that fight wich should be another great fight, but johnston has been in with real world class competion before being two time world champ and all,plus he just has more overall skill...and lazcano is from texas he just fights out of sac now...he had a chance to fight mayweather last october when castillo pulled out due to injury but wanted no part of him....who turns down a title fight when offerd an oppurtunity??...and come on now realistically that dude would stand NO chance against pretty boy floyd that would look like a boxing exhibition...but i would like to see johnston and mayweather all though i would still pick mayweather(who beside roy jones i think is the best pure boxer ive seen since whitaker)i think he could have some problems against johnston who is a short quick and slick southpaw....