Damn

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Mr. D-Sane

Sicc OG, muthafucka
Apr 25, 2002
Seattle
www.streetlevelrecords.com
tadou said:

READ WHAT YOU TYPE BEFORE YOU POST IT!!!! I cant put up with this rambling nonsense much longer.... :mad:
Makes perfect sense to me......maybe you should get your Honeycomb Hideout Decoder Ring out and use it......YOUNGSTA!

Oh......and obviously you're toooooo fuckin' stupid to remember what he's talkin' about? He's referring to your bullshit story about how you were supposed to come to the battle here in the 206 a while back.......and you had every excuse in the book for not coming.......you don't remember that........huh GENIUS? Fuckin' moron.........:dead:

Apr 25, 2002
Taddy Tad.....

man,taddy taddy tad.......you are trippin'......i thought you were a definite show at the freestyle contest....i thought you were the aberdeen muhammed ali(LMAO!!!).....oh well you know what we should do...set up a NW Siccness.net freestyle contest....and you can show up with those savagely fine tuned skills of yours to take down all of your comp and we'll all clap and worship you as a bright light shines on you from the heavens...SIKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!This guy tadou be dramatic like that,if you argue his ''nw greatest unheard m.c.'' lyrics,he goes into detail bout how you are just a rapper,i'm an m.c.....fuck all that..same fuckin' thing in my book...you ain't quite an m.c. taddy...a e=m.c.square maybe....oh and i read in that thread what you said about the northwest being basically weak streets wise....you dont know nothin' about l.a. or seattle,so stick to your aberdeen back street breakin',taggin' on barns,using metaphors only you can comprehend cause it's aberdeen slang or whatever ass lifestyle...i've lived both areas....l.a. area & seattle,while i cant sit here and say seattle is rough as l.a.,i can say there are some neighborhoods in the nw that are as bad as some of l.a.'s ghettos & barrios,or were as bad...rainier bch & valley,white center,aurora not too long ago,pac highway from king to pierce county,hilltop,some of lakewood on late nights,some of spokane,shit li'l ass towns like yakima & the tri-cities be havin' gang shootings and murders...portland northeast side,columbia villa...shit i could go on for days....see i can write novels too.

Mr. D-Sane said:

Makes perfect sense to me......maybe you should get your Honeycomb Hideout Decoder Ring out and use it......YOUNGSTA!

Oh......and obviously you're toooooo fuckin' stupid to remember what he's talkin' about? He's referring to your bullshit story about how you were supposed to come to the battle here in the 206 a while back.......and you had every excuse in the book for not coming.......you don't remember that........huh GENIUS? Fuckin' moron.........:dead:

lmao......Thanx d I knew i wasnt the only one who remembered that shit.....

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
^^^^
Wasn't that the battle that Mo-X was talking about that was going on in Shoreline? And Tadou said "i'll be the first one there" or some shit like that? I remember him talkin' all about how he was going and he was going to win and blah blah blah and he talked about it for like a weak.....

Apr 25, 2002
www.Tadou.com
The extent of info i had on the event: 1 Post...Times i asked for more information: SEVERAL times....like i already said, if i went to an event like that, i'd need to book a hotel room in advance and get everything set-up and pre-arranged...call it an excuse if you want, i could really give a fuck...but if you had the same 5 hour commute, you might think like me.

May 18, 2002
www.myspace.com
If I remember correctly, Mo-X gave you (Tadou) like a week and a half notice for that battle. Thats PLENTY of time to book a hotel and whatever, so stop that bullshit. Its better for you that you dint go anyways, cause Mo-X RIPPED that shit!!! Woulda tore you a new asshole.........

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
Tadou, you are a gay ass fuck face. Aberdeen IS NOT 5 fucking hours from Seattle. It doesn't even take 5 hours to get to Portland you fucking idiot. I've driven through Aberdeen, it took me about an hour and a half to get down there, maybe at the most 2 hours...like D said, EXCUSES EXCUSES!

Apr 25, 2002
www.Tadou.com
Sixxness: you graduated High School without learning what the word "commute" means"....thats suprises me, for some odd reason....

Lil G/D-Sane: Like i said, i tried SEVERAL times to get more info....i emailed the address Mo-X provided THE SAME DAY, and NEVER (even til now) got a reply....i went to the Sea Spot homepage, clicked on the calendar, and their webpage wasnt working nor was a phone number provided.

I dont know about you, but im not spending $80+ for a hotel room/food/gas for an event i wasnt even assured i could compete in. Maybe its just me though....

Oh yeah....and no, he wouldnt have, Lil G...i could gurantee it :cheeky: