Damn

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 26, 2002
Damn I was all Drunk and High last night, and I went to sleep at lik 9 or 9:30 and woke up at like 8 am, but I kept waking up before that. Heard the Paper delivery person throw a paper in my Driveway at like 5:30am. And usually I sleep like a rock

Mr. D-Sane

Sicc OG, muthafucka
Apr 25, 2002
Seattle
www.streetlevelrecords.com
Bugsy said:

I heard you had a visit from officer friendly last night......lmao..whats the full scoop on that? I only got pieces of the puzzle....:eek:
I don't know what to tell you other than I wanted to leave.....my ride wanted to stay......I said "FUCK THAT!!!" (plus numerous other obscenities) really loud and some dumb bitch called the cops on me. But tried to play it off as if the manager called the cops because of a "noise complaint." The cold part about it is......the pigs couldn't find the apartment......we were watchin' them wander around the parking lot.....while Nicole's snitchin' ass goes runnin' outside and chases them down as they were about to leave. I go take a piss.....come out the bathroom and guess who's there to greet me as I come out??? Redmond's finest. Dana's drunk and lost the car keys, Adrell is shit faced and covered in whip cream, Rice Burner is drunk and having a fit, Notes is passed out, the other dude is hiding cuz he's got warrants and Face is like........"what happend?" lol....I told my trusty roommate "let's bounce" and after seeing his favorite friends (RPD).....he agreed that leaving wasn't such a bad idea after all. So me and him bounce......and what do you know.....as soon as I left....so did the cops. But Nicole & Lindsey is in there playing it off like "everybody has to leave".......but what they really wanted to say was "D-Sane needs to get his drunk & beligerant ass the fuck outta here!" LMFAO!!! FUCK 'EM!

Oh yeah.....Lindsey was pissed cuz whip cream ended up all over her clothes.....so I guess she really did want all of us out? :devious:

lmfao........thats some comedy,i didnt get all that....how come no one invited me?sounds like fun......:cheeky:

ps to b-ron you litttle bitch made wanna be fuck...keep talkin shit bout my label cuz thats all you can do,is talk shit,cuz you got nothin will never have nothin & will always be nothin....and your address was already posted in the "sorry d i have to respond to fag boy"thread in big bold letters.....so keep on postin your gay whiteboy shit,and one of these days when you least expect it......surprize......:dead:

Apr 25, 2002
www.Tadou.com
Suggestion: 1) u pothead, whiny, bitching fucks stop smoking your weed and "lovely" for ONE GOD DAMN DAY, and actually go DO something to C-ron, or 2) SHUT THE FUCK UP ABOUT IT

Im not trying to take sides on this, but....god damn....you cant call C-ron an internet gangsta, THEN BE AFRAID TO GO SEE HIM YOUSELF!!! Unless it was 5 people talking the same SHIT you're talking, why take 5 people with you? DO IT ON YOUR LONELY...like GANGSTAs.....fuckin pussies.... :mad:

May 18, 2002
www.myspace.com
tadou said:
Suggestion: 1) u pothead, whiny, bitching fucks stop smoking your weed and "lovely" for ONE GOD DAMN DAY, and actually go DO something to C-ron, or 2) SHUT THE FUCK UP ABOUT IT

Im not trying to take sides on this, but....god damn....you cant call C-ron an internet gangsta, THEN BE AFRAID TO GO SEE HIM YOUSELF!!! Unless it was 5 people talking the same SHIT you're talking, why take 5 people with you? DO IT ON YOUR LONELY...like GANGSTAs.....fuckin pussies.... :mad:
Are you really trying hard to piss everyone off, or are you really that stupid? ??

Apr 25, 2002
www.Tadou.com
If it means defending someone people dont like much to prove a point and expose frauds...so be it. my specialty.

Theres no point to C-ron doing ANYTHING unless the other 73732 people talking shit to him post THEIR addresses for (possibly) the ENTIRE internet to see...but there's no way they're all going to have the balls to do that, now is there?

So....who are the true pussies?

C

CinFul-1

tadou said:
If it means defending someone people dont like much to prove a point and expose frauds...so be it. my specialty.

Theres no point to C-ron doing ANYTHING unless the other 73732 people talking shit to him post THEIR addresses for (possibly) the ENTIRE internet to see...but there's no way they're all going to have the balls to do that, now is there?

So....who are the true pussies?
Yu bitch want my address so I can brush your teeth with my dick, I remember when you talked shit on me, I' hate your sorry Ass fuckin mark. I will hit you and C'Rom my addy if you come to Reno.