Damn..THE LAKERS

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 18, 2003
I swear some peoples only defense for their team being shitty is telling everyone else they are bandwagon fans. It's especially comical when they're hatin' on someone from CA who is following a team located in CA. Who says you have to follow the team closest to you? When you're a kid you dont make decisions based on what geographical location you "represent". You usually follow whatever teams your family followed and/or whatever teams are being glamorized in the media. And in the 80's (which most of us were brought up in) the Lakers were IT; they had Magic, Kareem, Worthy, etc. So naturally kids had an inclination to like the Lakers over other teams who were terrible. It's the same way with the Chicago Bulls. I know so many Bulls fans, and I know the only reason they like them is because of what happened in the 90's. There is nothing wrong with [first] liking a team when and because they are good, so long as you stick with them when they are bad.

No worries for the Laker Fans i'm sure PJ will be involved somehow in the organization as he's Rompin' Buss's Daughter. He just needs some time to let the mind drift off in the great outdoors of Montana do some fishing, hiking, and hunting and he'll be ready to go in a year or two. I can see him being the President of basketball operations for the Lakers. I think Brian Shaw might become the next head coach.

Mar 18, 2003
YOUR A BANDWAGON FAN
To put it simply, I don't give a shit. I started liking the Lakers in the 80's when they were good, and have followed them ever since. And there was no team I favored before them. If this makes me a "bandwagon fan", then that is what I am. I just don't care. For what it's worth I was born and Raised in FRESNO.

phil

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
I swear some peoples only defense for their team being shitty is telling everyone else they are bandwagon fans. It's especially comical when they're hatin' on someone from CA who is following a team located in CA. Who says you have to follow the team closest to you? When you're a kid you dont make decisions based on what geographical location you "represent". You usually follow whatever teams your family followed and/or whatever teams are being glamorized in the media. And in the 80's (which most of us were brought up in) the Lakers were IT; they had Magic, Kareem, Worthy, etc. So naturally kids had an inclination to like the Lakers over other teams who were terrible. It's the same way with the Chicago Bulls. I know so many Bulls fans, and I know the only reason they like them is because of what happened in the 90's. There is nothing wrong with [first] liking a team when and because they are good, so long as you stick with them when they are bad.
who won the game today i havent checked the scores yet

Apr 20, 2003
where your from has nothing to do with what team you root for. I'm from pennsylvania but i'm a raiders fan. grew up in a family of raiders fans. so only team ive ever rooted for. I'm also a laker fan since back in the early 90's when magic was there. my brothers a magic fan and hated the lakers so i chose them as my team and been my team since. I think I was like 8 when i started watching basketball and the Lakers.

I know cool Story Bro!!!

Point being doesnt matter where your from. You can choose to like whatever team you want.
Props and well stated guys..... Its still fuck the Lakers tho!

Feb 23, 2004
damn i bet artest regrets auctioning his ring now. lmfao! cant believe the mavs? it makes me wonder how many times they would of lost back then when the spurs were eliminating them in there series of battles the had lol i guess DIRK is hungry for a ring.. he better hope he dont see the heat again..