Damn..THE LAKERS

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
You know the LAKERS are my team. Been rollin with the Purp and Gold since 1986.

I'm a lil' upset about this series with the Mavs... My team should be winning.

I guess the way I feel right now is how Warriors, Kings, 49ers, Raiders fans feel ALL THE TIME, SEASON after SEASON... Dam... :knockout:

Nov 1, 2004
Nothing worse than a Laker fan claiming to be down since day one. From Sac but a Laker fan? yeah that makes sense. Down since day one though. right....

Aug 24, 2003
lakers win the next 4, becoming the first team in NBA history to win a 7 series after being down 0 to 3.

kobe bryant scores 70 points in one of the games

oh and pigs learn to fly

Sep 24, 2006
Reminds me of a guy a worked with, from Sacramento but he was a Bengals, Ohio State and Laker fan.... wtf ever.
where your from has nothing to do with what team you root for. I'm from pennsylvania but i'm a raiders fan. grew up in a family of raiders fans. so only team ive ever rooted for. I'm also a laker fan since back in the early 90's when magic was there. my brothers a magic fan and hated the lakers so i chose them as my team and been my team since. I think I was like 8 when i started watching basketball and the Lakers.

I know cool Story Bro!!!

Point being doesnt matter where your from. You can choose to like whatever team you want.

Apr 25, 2002
Cuz, you muthafuccas actually think the location on the siccness is where a muthafucca from? Are yall serious?? LMAO!!

Rollin with the Lakers since 1986 (I was 11yrs, I'm 36 now so thats some LONG Band Wagon shit)

Born in LOS ANGELES (actually Compton, Ca off Wilmington MLK Hospital) back and forth L.A. to E. San Jose. BUT ESSJ is where I became a man at. Livin' in Sac right now.. (HOPEFULLY THAT CLEARED SHIT UP FOR SOME OF YALL)

Shout to KAH707, we battle on here bout these sports, but you always keep it G

Its still PURP & GOLD tho...

Apr 25, 2002
Pau let his bitch problems affect the whole team. Like they were playing 4 on 5 cause Gasol had his mind on his bitch fuckin off on him...I know it wont be safe for Gasol in LA..he will most def be put the fuck up outta there

Feb 23, 2003
Fresno, CALIF.
He already said it's his last season. That was his last game and series. In 20 years of coaching, he's never been swept. He should've retired last year after they won...Anyways, fuck him.