Damn! Kendrick murdered Big Sean on his own track.. What you think?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

DuceTheTruth

No Flexxin No Fakin
Apr 1, 2003
The only nigga off that list I really care to hear is Pusha T.

As far as people sayin "Kendrick got murdered"....hell the nigga went in first. You had BETTER come with an ill ass response.

I wouldnt be suprised if that nigga came out with a pt 2 next week and called out even more niggas.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
I think if you can get niggas in mass to try battling you from a verse you're doing something right

these niggas heard a mans song they dissin when outside of this response, almost none of us actually listen to the rappers creating diss responses, like this little Kendrick diss ploy is a way they can get heard presently.

we know how that works. so really they should thank Kendrick cuz it gave bum rappers we don't even slap something to do outsude of eating cereal and sitting on twitter

and he was just bring competitive in the spirit of Mcing

it wasnt even no diss it was a creative verse , one niggas should have thought up quicker than 2013

to me I see it like hook line and sinker, niggas feelings got dampened, trolling was successful, the ppl who really are pissed off are the funniest cuz when he just mentions its all in sport on a interview the people in 5th gear w the response, will shift down to 2nd gear and take pictures with Kendrick for another promo oppurtunity

really these rappers are just all leeches if you ask me

responding when you didnt even get mentioned lol
I like that Kendrick turned a bunch of muthafuckas into mad rappers

that's what a successful verse in rap does to me.

that shit is hilarious to me

schoolboy q will prolly drop a song about Kendrick just clowning on how he looks

Last edited:
Nov 18, 2010
Cassidy is a real nigga. he really was in them streets and killed him a nigga and almost killed another, he survived death. he definately not no pussy. kendrick wasnt some tough guy though he a small ass backpack nigga. he was basically a student of the game he spent alot time in new york on that battle scene etc theres even a video where crackhead charles hamilton ripped him in a battle. cassidy out rapped him and wrecked him but in all honesty that wont affect kendrick at all one bit bc cassidy isnt relevant to the major stages nowdays. imo only ones that could diss kendrick and do some damage is DRAKE, Ross and wayne. but that wont happen bc they all connected and this just a publicity stunt that most people are just blowing out of proportion. noticed kendrick havent done no interviews or statements since this. this was planned to try and get big sean some publicity since this his song and his album dropping on the 27th but looks like no one cares about him and focused on kendrick lol. bc think about it if this wasnt planned then sean wouldve never leaked the track lol.
cass didnt shoot anybody lmao ar-ab did.

lol bunch of nobody ass rappers that didn't even get mentioned making "responses" papoose, cassidy, j hood, joel ortiz, fred the godson LMAO and the list goes on... only "responses" should come from those who were mentioned but those lames only responded with "tweets" holy shit the game is wack KENDRICK is KILLING SHIT!!
You are the definition of a groupie, you sound like Rosenberg on Hot97 when Kendrick comes around.

can anyone just appreciate music for music. I swear these fans swing from their favourite rapper's nuts.

Kendrick had a nice verse and some of the responses were nice. But you half of you assholes sound like retards on wshh showing nothing but hate for anything outside of your coast. Im from toronto n I come on here for san diego rap why cuz it sounds good, im not a biased douche. And also dumb asses rating rappers on their wealth. By that logic youd rather bump tyga than b-real or lil wayne over shady nate etc.

Besides arguing over east and west is pretty stupid in 2013. South runs shit commercially and the best new rapper is out the midwest (Freddie Gibbs)

And the best responses were
Los, BOB and Grafh. Grafh actually got a track with jay rock and kendrick. And a next one with pap, jay rock, stacee adamz, joell ortiz, kendrick and absoul.

Last edited:
Props: S.L.A.B

corinthian

Just Win Baby!!!
Feb 23, 2006
3rd ID
nobody he mentioned and all of the rappers he didn't mention that made responses, can put together an album as good as k dot's. until they can, they're diss tracks are irrelevant.

Feb 8, 2003
Lame canada? Coming from someone who has more posts than hours outside his house. Get a life

Canada is lame yall just now try to embrace American culture from years ago. This 2013 I post from my phone, tablet, ipad, laptop or computer in my office or even at my crib whenever I feel. Not everyone limited to only post from library or they parents house like you do you broke btch ass nigga or I should say wigga . I bet you still using America online dial up since you Canadians trapped behind us.

Last edited: