Damn! Kendrick murdered Big Sean on his own track.. What you think?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

HIM

Sicc OG
Sep 27, 2002
Here are some I am aware of..more are dropping by the hour..

I dont consider all these disses, I think more so challenges to rappers in general..its competition in hip hop and I am loving it, even if it last only a couple days, weeks...anybody can get in as well...famous rapper or not, just come with bars...

King Los(Los has bars for days)

B.O.B

Lupe Fiasco

Cassidy

Fred da Godson

Mickey Factz

Last edited:
Oct 31, 2003
SAN DIEGO
SOUTHEASTSANDIEGO.COM
So let me get this straight, all these fools responded with diss tracks but diddy did a video response? That says it all...

As far as Kendrick goes, the verse was nice. To me not anything that has me putting it on repeat and rapping along to it. Obviously mofos got their feelings Hurt over it. IT IS WHAT IT IS.....beef raps = the best raps

*EDIT* (for disclaimer) I love New York but the n!gg@$ that represent y'all ain't shit New York!

Last edited:
Feb 8, 2003
Last edited:
Props: MIGGZILLA24

Filthy_Rich

My fit cost a rack
Oct 22, 2003
www.officialxraided.com
This song and these responses brought some thoughts to mind.

I'm a Big Sean fan but his beat selection is weak to me.

It's dope that a West Coast cat is hot like this. I don't really like Kendrick's style but I'm happy for him. He got all these dudes mad at him for not saying their name in the song, lol.

BoB absolutely destroyed that verse. Cassidy was clownin. Fred did him too. That beat Fred is rappin over is dumb slap. JR Writer started nice but leveled off. Most of these dudes should've cut their verse like 16 bars short.

ESCOBAR 92113 said:
beef raps = the best raps

Feb 16, 2006
Seemed like "friendly" battle type rap, definitely not no real diss or "beef". People are hella blowing that part out of proportion.
I know what you mean G, but it was designed to blow out of proportion. Actually it was put out, to be blown out of proportion. Kendrick knows what he's doing. Hip Hop needs this! Separate the real talent!

Props: ESCOBAR 92113
Oct 19, 2004
SOUTHEAST DAGO
So let me get this straight, all these fools responded with diss tracks but diddy did a video response? That says it all...

As far as Kendrick goes, the verse was nice. To me not anything that has me putting it on repeat and rapping along to it. Obviously mofos got their feelings Hurt over it. IT IS WHAT IT IS.....beef raps = the best raps

*EDIT* (for disclaimer) I love New York but the n!gg@$ that represent y'all ain't shit New York!

I know right..if he got all those response that means hes doing something right

Feb 10, 2006
Kendrick is selling way more records than all these NY rappers and getting more airplay than them too in their own city. Joell Ortiz is the shit, but he can't even sell with Em's backing. This shit even made TMZ! What he did was acknowledge rappers he liked, but said he's on some real shit not commercial and will still be on top. Shit, even NY DJ's are giving him props cuz at the level that kendrick's at, he's not censoring himself. Nor Diddy or Jay can say shit cuz TDE is blowing the fuck up while they have to pre sale their records or can't even sell 1 based on good music. he's just telling mothafuckas he won't sell out

HIM

Sicc OG
Sep 27, 2002
Again, Hip Hop NEEDED something like this IMO.. Even if it only last a short while.. Rappers with no bars are holding off on releasing, praying and waiting for this to die down...i hope it doesnt for at least a Month... i want to keep hearing lyrical competition.. Again, nobody needs to die or get physical over this.. Keep it lyrical..

Oct 19, 2004
SOUTHEAST DAGO
Kendrick is selling way more records than all these NY rappers and getting more airplay than them too in their own city. Joell Ortiz is the shit, but he can't even sell with Em's backing. This shit even made TMZ! What he did was acknowledge rappers he liked, but said he's on some real shit not commercial and will still be on top. Shit, even NY DJ's are giving him props cuz at the level that kendrick's at, he's not censoring himself. Nor Diddy or Jay can say shit cuz TDE is blowing the fuck up while they have to pre sale their records or can't even sell 1 based on good music. he's just telling mothafuckas he won't sell out

that's whas up...I try to support all west coast artists, like all the other regions do when they back they own....west west

Props: DuceTheTruth
Feb 10, 2006
I remember when Mitchy did Dr cube and the whole westcoast was buzzing on that track. Now this song has the concept but on a larger scale. So many westcoast cats need to be acknowledged as the best in hip hop, period. these two don't get the credit they deserve

Props: 45park1904
Feb 8, 2003
Jr writer was never getting 6 figures per tape. Where's your source for that?
yes he was when he was putting out the ones like politics and bullshit and i forgot the other one name bc its been so long i wasnt talking about the writers block series it was the two put out biy warner bros... i used to work for duke productions i know bc they was always talking about it. hell rell used to cash out on his mixtapes too. next topic.

Last edited: