DALLAS COWBOYS MANE!!!!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 18, 2003
I think he's saying the Lions have never been to the super bowl, and they haven't. They have played in 5 "NFL Championship" games, but that's it.

CZAR

Sicc OG
Aug 25, 2003
Dont trip EDJ!! Villain was molested when he was 6 years old!! So that means it happened 4 years ago!! Anyway back to the topic!! Muthafuckaz keep sayin the Lions aint shit, they act like we only got 1 win or sumthin!! Last I check we were 5-1!! Yea I hope we play coo against the Bucs, but they are venting off that whiner lose, so we must bring our "A" game in to Tampa!! Well see what happens!! GOT EM!!

May 27, 2002
YOUNG VILLAIN said:
COWBOYS SUCK HUEVOS AND YOU KNOW IT MOTHERFUCKER. DONT GET ALL EXCITED CAUSE THEY BEAT THE WEAK ASS LIONS. THEY AINT EVEN BEEN TO A FUCKIN SUPER BOWL "MANE".
umm im sorry, i believe you were talking about the super bowl, faggot

B

Blackjack 1577

I think tha Cowboys are gonna beat tha Bucs next weekend. They on fire right now.

FATAL NYGHTMARE said:
yea you do that. it wont help tha cowboyz any cuz in no way are you affiliated with their organization, but go for it man. scout away and have fun. LMAO!!!!
LOL I was thinkin tha same shit. Why would you wanna scout tha Bucs and Niners game if you don't even work for tha Cowboys? What good is it gonna do when you ain't even apart of their organization.

May 10, 2002
dam everybody pickin the boys to beat the bucs.....i guess i cant argue with the way we are playing right now......

but see parcells has his players oozing with confidence, yet still keepin them humble and not letting all the hype go to they head.....as parcells says, "dont eat the cheese"

CZAR

Sicc OG
Aug 25, 2003
Yall some idiots or sumthin!! It was a figure of speech!! Obviously I watched the game and obviously I wanna see what holes we could take advantage of just for gp foo!! Its all good though!! I know yall hate our record!! Hahahah!! GOT EM!!

B

Blackjack 1577

Naw I ain't hating on your team, I just thought it was funny how you said you were gonna scout tha Bucs.

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
FATAL NYGHTMARE said:
yea you should be laughing cuz that wuz a joke to say the least. beat sumbody worth beating and maybe sumbody will hate your record.
The Niners beat the Bucs so now he's going to tell fans of other teams "beat somebody worth beating". Tony shakes his head at this cat. The Niners ain't all that just because they beat the Bucs. The Bucs ain't all that! This ain't the Bucs team that was hungry like last year.

May 16, 2002
dallaz is pretty good this year. the tuna turned them around. but i wish they played the ninahz this year, we alwayz have a good game against yall! but we all know we would end up winnin at the end. and T.O. would have to be the STAR again !!!

CZAR

Sicc OG
Aug 25, 2003
Yall whiners fans keep venting!! Keep blabbing also!! My team is better tha yalls, and thats all that matters!!! GOT EM!!

Apr 25, 2002
Tony said:
The Niners beat the Bucs so now he's going to tell fans of other teams "beat somebody worth beating". Tony shakes his head at this cat.
if you got your head out of Deuce McAllister's butt cheekz and wiped the shit off your eyez, you'd realize i've been saying the cowboys havent beaten anyone yet. i feel sorry for you at timez man, you try so hard to make me look stupid but it backfires all tha time. go back to playing Madden.

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
FATAL NYGHTMARE said:
if you got your head out of Deuce McAllister's butt cheekz and wiped the shit off your eyez, you'd realize i've been saying the cowboys havent beaten anyone yet. i feel sorry for you at timez man, you try so hard to make me look stupid but it backfires all tha time. go back to playing Madden.
Don't be mad because you're garbage like your squad.

May 16, 2002
what happen last year!! the cowboyz couldnt even hold a lead on us. we came back, the same play to TO twice in a row. And the cowboyz r suppose to have a allstar secondary. play a good team at their home and we'll see what happens voodoo czar!