DALLAS COWBOYS MANE!!!!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

CZAR

Sicc OG
Aug 25, 2003
WE HANDLED BUSINESS AGAINST THE WEAK ASS LIONS 35-7 IN THE 3RD QUARTER AS WE SPEAK!! THIS WAS A TRAP GAME BUT PARCELLS IS THE BEST AT MOTIVATION SO WE NEVER LOKED PAST THEM TO TAMPA!! WE HAD TO SHOW THE WHINERS HOW TO BLOW A TEAM LIKE THAT OUT SINCE THEY BARELY BEAT THEM!! BUT WE ARE 5-1 NOW AND MOVIN ALONG!! WE GOT TO GO PLAY THE SB CHAMPS NEXT WEEK IN TAMPA, THAT WILL BE A TOUGH GAME FOR US, HOPEFULLY WE CAN ATLEAST KEEP IT CLOSE!! PARCELLS IS COACH OF THE YEAR RIGHT NOW, AND CARTER IT PLAYIN LIKE A PRO BOWL QB!! I WILL BE SCOPIN OUT TAMPA HERE AT 1PM WHEN THEY PLAY THE WHINERS TO SEE WHERE WE MAY BE ABLE TO TAKE ADVANTAGE AT!! AGAIN 5-1 BABY!! YALL HATERS DONT LIKE THAT!!! HAHAHAHAH!! GOT EM!!!!

Mar 18, 2003
I gotta give it up to the Cowboys, they're playing great out there. I can't wait to see them matched up against Tampa, from there we can see how they will fare against real playoff competition.

Coach of the year, fuck yeah.

May 10, 2002
how the hell did we ever lose to atlanta.....we got a tough ass schedule comin up so we needed this win bad....its gonna be fun watchin them against the bucs....hopefully....

Apr 25, 2002
I'd have to agree with Parcells for coach of the year right now. Cowboys have looked pretty good, but next week will be a real test for them. I still fuckin' hate the Cowboys, but I've got to give it up for a team that looks to have completely turned it around from last year........

Apr 25, 2002
Quincy's the real deal, I've been saying it since he came into the league. His only enemy was

1) Jerry Jones throwing him into the fire as a rookie

2) Bruce Coslet

3) Bruce Coslet

4) Bruce Coslet

5) Bruce Coslet

If Quincy had Parcells last year theirs no saying where he would be right now. He's continuing to get better and better every week. His accuracy is ridiculous, and theirs no question that he's a SMART football player. Did anyone Q's pass to Antonio Bryant that was dropped in the endzone? He lobbed that ball right between 2 defenders, we're talking about a 4 inch space between AB and the defenders. if AB would've held onto to that pass it would've been the pass of the year.

I'm praying that Q stays healthy, if he does the Cowboys are going to be a tough tough tough team to beat coming down the stretch.

Apr 25, 2002
BornSin said:
how the hell did we ever lose to atlanta.....we got a tough ass schedule comin up so we needed this win bad....its gonna be fun watchin them against the bucs....hopefully....
We just slipped on the first game, I guarantee you if we were to see them again this season we would blow them out. We almost came back but unfortunate circumstances prevented us from taking over the game. It's all good...

CZAR

Sicc OG
Aug 25, 2003
EDJ u aint told me jack mane!! I gave u props on that thread for givin one on my Cowboys props thats all!! I know this game mane!! Gald u recognize talent though!! GOT EM!!

Apr 25, 2002
CZAR said:
I WILL BE SCOPIN OUT TAMPA HERE AT 1PM WHEN THEY PLAY THE WHINERS TO SEE WHERE WE MAY BE ABLE TO TAKE ADVANTAGE AT!!
yea you do that. it wont help tha cowboyz any cuz in no way are you affiliated with their organization, but go for it man. scout away and have fun. LMAO!!!!

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
I think the Cowboys are going to let the Bucs have it. The Bucs are starting to look weak!! And I think the Cowboys have too many options on offense for the Bucs to deal with.

EDJ

Sicc OG
May 3, 2002
www.myspace.com
YOUNg VILLIAN,
I gIVES A FUK CAUSE IF YOU AIN'T KNOWIN' THE COWBOYS WERE THE TEAM OF THE 90'S WITH ALL KIND OF SUPERBOWL RINgS. YET AND STILL YOU STRESSIN' THAT THEY NEVA MADE IT TO THE BIg ONE. SO EITHA YOU THAT DUMB OR YOU THAT YOUNg. AND I WASN'T TRYIN' TO ASSUME EITHA, SO I ASKED YOUR ASS. AIN'T IT NICE OF ME TO ASK INSTEAD OF gOIN' LEFT WITH SHIT?

Sep 15, 2003
Cowboys are going to be my pick to win the NFC this season. Last season I picked Tampa and they went all they way.(did not want all that to happen now) The Boys look real good right now, we will just have to see how they do against Tampa.

Apr 25, 2002
EDJ said:
YOUNg VILLIAN,
I gIVES A FUK CAUSE IF YOU AIN'T KNOWIN' THE COWBOYS WERE THE TEAM OF THE 90'S WITH ALL KIND OF SUPERBOWL RINgS. YET AND STILL YOU STRESSIN' THAT THEY NEVA MADE IT TO THE BIg ONE. SO EITHA YOU THAT DUMB OR YOU THAT YOUNg. AND I WASN'T TRYIN' TO ASSUME EITHA, SO I ASKED YOUR ASS. AIN'T IT NICE OF ME TO ASK INSTEAD OF gOIN' LEFT WITH SHIT?
I WASN'T TALKIN ABOUT THE COWBOYS GOING TO THE SUPERBOWL.