Dallas Braden of the Oakland A's pitches a perfect game!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 18, 2006
i like how A-Rod tried to act like Braden was a bum saying he only has a handful of wins, he needs get off his high horse

prodigy91

@jordvnxsf
Mar 20, 2008
SF
wow a perfect game against the yankees? Major props!
the rays bruh not the yankees lol, only reason why the yankees came up in the conversation was cuz when the a's played the yankees branden had a little beef with a-rod about walking on top of the mound and what not while the inning was still going on, and branden saw it as disrespect....

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
impressive, but fuck the A's. I hate having all that dirt on the field when the raiders play at home.
trust me, the A's hate it just as much as the Raiders do. and I love how getting a PERFECT GAME (something thats only been done 18 other times!!!!) against a certain team (the yankees, as someone mentioned in here) makes it more impressive. It doesn't matter what team u get a perfect game against. its a perfect fucking game. as dallas himself said. and for clarification, the rays were/are the best team in baseball right now.

props to Dallas Braden, its nice that the A's have found a new young leader. Its even doper that he got it on mothers day with his grandma there.

Aug 9, 2006
I cant believe Oakland is in first place in the AL West. Just goes to show how shitty that division is at the moment.
it just goes to show you how shitty everyone else is playing...if all the "experts" were right all the time the yankees and redsox would play the world series against EACH OTHER...EVERY YEAR...

major props to braden, if it wasnt for mothers day there was a 99 percent chance i woulda went to that game (no work today)....missed out on a chance of a life time, fuckin moms :angry:

former yuba sutter gold sox player...never got to see him chuck it in marrysville but im proud for him and his grandma

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Yeah they are for sure.

I wonder if a team has ever been the victim of back to back perfect games like that though (meaning the victim of the last one before the current one even if it was X amount of years ago), let alone in consecutive years.