Dallas Braden of the Oakland A's pitches a perfect game!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Congrats to him. I'm a huge Yankees fan (born in the Bronx) but even I think A-Rod is a douche. He is a great player and I'm happy to have him on my team but dude is still a jerk.

Once again congrats to Dallas Braden. Only the 19th perfect game in major league history.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Hey I'm all for Oakland winning this series because then the Yankees will be in first place again. Go Oakland! Keep the Yankees hate for when you are crying after they win number 28 this year lol.

But anyways this thread is about Dallas Braden and him pitching a perfect game. It was dope he did it at home too and on mother's day and his mom was there for it and all.

Sep 20, 2005
FUCK YOU
Hey I'm all for Oakland winning this series because then the Yankees will be in first place again. Go Oakland! Keep the Yankees hate for when you are crying after they win number 28 this year lol.

But anyways this thread is about Dallas Braden and him pitching a perfect game. It was dope he did it at home too and on mother's day and his mom was there for it and all.
his mom passed away while he was in high school, but his grandma saw it

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Although the Oakland left-hander Dallas Braden had said his issues with Alex Rodriguez ended on April 22, when Rodriguez irritated him by wandering across the mound on his way back to first base, he revived them by suggesting in an interview that he would seek revenge in their next series, July 5-7 in Oakland, Calif. When asked by CSNBayArea.com whether he would settle it “with knuckles,” Braden said, “Obviously there’s things that are going to have to happen — just out of respect for my teammates, out of respect for the game.”

Rodriguez saw no benefit to responding.

“I think Major League Baseball reads the same article as we do,” Rodriguez said. “I really don’t want to extend his extra 15 minutes of fame that he already has.”
http://bats.blogs.nytimes.com/2010/...es-unwritten-rules-discussion-with-rodriguez/

He said that two days ago. Like I said before, A-Rod is a douche. Even if you hate the Yankees all of their other players work hard and have good sportsmanship on and off the field. A-Rod is just a fucking asshole.

Anyways, let's not get sidetracked here. Braden is gonna get a lot more than "15 minutes of fame" now.

Jan 18, 2006
lol I wonder what A-Rods punk ass is gonna say. never expected an A's pitcher to throw a perfect game

Feb 23, 2003
Fresno, CALIF.
I remember going almost exactly one year to the day around Memorial Day of Braden when he was throwing in a series around the time when they hosted Seattle.

He was on the cover of the A's program that week and it had his story. Swear im always after him in Fantasy and watching when he starts. his story is an inspiring one thru the tough times in his early life in stockton to the struggles making it to the big league.. i knew he had it in him, he's raw and he's real..

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
lol I wonder what A-Rods punk ass is gonna say. never expected an A's pitcher to throw a perfect game
on ESPN they said someone mentioned it to A-Rod... and his response was something like: good for him, if he's doing it against the Rays it's fine by me