DA BBQ WAS OFF DA HOOK!!!! SHOTS OUT!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Fila

www.sactownradio.com
Apr 25, 2002
www.sactownradio.com
BBQ was fun as fuck! everybody i got to meet was hella coo! when we got there at like 2 the shit was just gettin started but by the time we left at about 6 the park was crackin! I was so drunk and high when we left I just fell in the back seat threw on a Chris Tucker movie and woke up back home just in time for the fight.

May 2, 2002
www.money-tree.tv
All I can say is BIG UPS to Vamps and Bayside and everyone else who was involved for hooking this event up.

WE got tons of cd's to listen to in the whip. Good meeting a lot of you from the board and finally put a face to you folks. There is a big list of names of all the peoples that we connected with. You know who you are...... Let's Network!!!!!

LIM

Sicc OG
Sep 4, 2002
@b-12

wes really nigga?....how you see t-nutt and didnt see me I brong t-nutty nigga...and I asked a couple of people where you were at ...ON CRIP!

I WANTED TO MEET YOU CUZZ...slap hands

or whatever....I guess next time huh?

yeh dat.....lim

B-12

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
www.a-wax.com
I didnt see u LIM. I saw Nutty as we were leaving the Q. Hollar next time.

Also, get at me...you need to squash that shit wit the homeboy. Its pointless. Not trying to tell you how to do it, but we can hollar off the board sometime.

Be safe. Peace,

12er

LIM

Sicc OG
Sep 4, 2002
@b-12

who you talkig about ?...ms?

is he taken me serious?.....ah you know me b-12 im jus internet crip'n im not gonna beat his ass

that bad......probaly jus lump him up a couple of times 4 wolf'n dat shit like im sum lolly pop ass nigga.........if he dont want it then he should post dat instead of trying to sound like a reala and i'll squash it......real chop!!......its luv though B

I GOT YO FLIER FREE AGENTS...."NEGOTIATIONS"
good shit.....

I will negotiate with ms jus cuz you asked

lim.......keep it movin 12

og MS

Member since 1997
Apr 25, 2002
www.killavalley.com
I'm not trippn... itz humor to me... too many moves to make ... to little time to make um...

i got luv and respect for those that share it with me and those makin hoggish moves.

it wouldve been nice to touch down at the Q ... but my son was the priority. wassup 12'er...

LIM

Sicc OG
Sep 4, 2002
@OG MS

WELL I DONT....FUCC YOU NIGGA!!!!!!11

naw im playing...its squashed.....you get your name bacc.....og ms......but now ima slap on lil robb 4 wolf'n dat shit....lim:devious:

Jul 30, 2002
www.messstudio.com
beep!!! attention please park in the designated spaces

hey i hit up that bbq that was like a small drive from where i am from, i was pretty much halfway and forgot to get autographs, i met a lot of cool artists
was kicking it by the radio w/ side industry and game insane that was cool, there was no shortage of bluntage going on over there
man i was selling some cool posters, but i only sold one and gave one away, picked up some gameinsane cds and the side industry new one and the prime suspectz w/black c, and taydatay, saw hella folks
like Black C, Loki, DE, Cellski, Ray Luv, i probally saw more artists but i forgot already, damn those autographs.
oh well i had some hamburger for 4.00 w/o the beans and a sack a tater chips and a soda and some free chciken from the side industry table.
next bbq i think ill fire up some chicken

B-12

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
www.a-wax.com
Lim: I appreciate you respectin' the game in such a way. It shows alot for your character. Yeah me and Keith go back and I don't like to see no problems between cats that can help each other.

Be cool dog. We'll bump heads sometime soon and make somethin' happen.

God bless.