DA BBQ WAS OFF DA HOOK!!!! SHOTS OUT!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
www.KillaValley.com
Was sumin nice good networkin function to be at and Curb & Vamps good good job this time looks better each yr.......since the music ppl took away the bar b q , good thing u can help ta bring one back......was coo meetin all ppl

i need sum new shoes too fuckin new IVerson's lokked tore back

May 10, 2002
I know a few things for sure... I'm not skipping the bbq next year like I did this year to watch our SDSU football team play. I got alot of my boys on the team, but I just can't stand watching us lose like we did.

Lil C.S.- I think watchin your son play football is a legitimate excuse, but I feel that...

C-4

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
yeah it was a nice turnout, a lil slow when we first got there but it was picking up and gettin pretty packed when we cut, I was passin out snippets to my comp and Xplosive magazines, then I went to the car to get my camera to come back in and take pictures of all yall muthafuckas and my boys met me at the bridge like we gotta cut we wanna go watch the fight, i was heated, yall know i love this music shit I wanted to stay, but wasn't shit I could do when I wasn't drivin, so I got a few flicks on the way back from the car to the bridge, a couple females, and some of some of the promo vans, dammit wanted to go back in a network more and get flicks, and pass out the rest of my snippets too, only gave out like 20 of em

and yes dammit I cleaned my almost all white And 1's right before I left and they looked fucked up by the time I got home, that dirt wasn't nothin nice, vamps u got a big cleaning bill on your hands from about .....??? how many of us were there?

good shit though, was real nice to finally meet a lot of yall

Apr 25, 2002
Sup ya'll? I'm not going list names cause there was way too many, but much luv to everyone that I meet. The BBQ was came out hella tight!! Can't wait for next year in Las Vegas, I'll be 21!!!!

Oh yea, I was the one selling the cds at the BAYSIDE/80 WEST MUSIC stand. I have a black shirt and in red it said NIKE and a black and white Frisco hat. Thanks for everyone who helped me out set up and put things away, ya'll know who ya'll are, much luv. Also thanks everyone who supported.

LUK-E

May 19, 2002
www.cdbaby.com
Yea fasho it was coo, I didnt stay that long, maybe an hour, but it was coo... Chopped it up wit a few folkellz!! Needed a few more breeziez, but it was all good.. Didnt get to meet everybody, but I holleered at some folks!! Its gonna be rreal big next year!! See yall at the Bart to da 91 siccness release party!!!! Gone...

G

GANGSTAEIGHT

YOUNGMOE said:
man...how come mothafuckas didn't holla at me?
i mean my fuckin sweatshirt said MOESES on it...
and SHEA had to point you out for me..........

C-4 was that you who said 'wassup fam' to me and passed me a magazine while i was going out to my car?

C-4

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
that mighta been me Eight? not sure, I had on a baby blue fit, blue shorts with a white and blue jersey, i'm a big dude, i was givin out snippets to my comp and Xplosive Magazines

og MS

Member since 1997
Apr 25, 2002
www.killavalley.com
Lil C.S.- I think watchin your son play football is a legitimate excuse

it sho is... my son had a game @ 3:30 .. Im an Asst. Coach too.. so it was mando that I was there. Robb's son had a game also.. but he was forturnate enough to play in the morning.. he also coaches. But i helped the cause a lil by helpin to make sure the t-shirts were made and arrived at the Q... homie smashed on um... 12 hour turn around.. oh boy... nice to see that it expanded this year. and congratulations to Vampz, Curb and crew.

Apr 25, 2002
www.dugoutent.com
We had a great time yall....real glad we came to the event...thank you to Bayside & The Siccness for the dope organization! It was fun.... We got of a few shirts, cd's, poster's etc....met so many fucken people that day it was hard to keep up man for real.

Hooked up and met Cuda, YoungMoe, Mr.Twisted & the wifey Mrs.Twisted, Celly Cell, Taydatay, Cellski, C-Lim, Deep Thought, Vamps, Nick Pro, Fila (Sactown Radio), B-12, Bigg Robb, 10Sion, Ray Luv, Humbolt High, T-1, Side Industry, EDJ, Yun-Gun, Gemini, Poetic Chocolate, BrownSkin, Seargant Hustle, Cali Love & Her Girls, Black C & The Right Way Camp, Prime Minister, Layzie Marv, J-Scratch, C-4, Czar, AntDawg, Sydal and so many more....it was dope to finally meet alot of yall!

Thank you for the opportunity!

PR.

May 21, 2002
hogglife916.com
Bayrider 12 said:

PS
Vamps you owe me $75 for my ruined black Retro Jordan 1's for that dusty ass location! Peace.
FOR REAL CASH ME OUT LIKE $200 WELL $150 CUZ MY BREIFCASE TO MY RED JORDANS WEREN'T HARMED

BUT REALLY IT WAS COOL MEETIN YA'LL . EVERYBODY I HOLLERED AT WE'LL BE COLLABIN SOON