D Sane Vs. Bosko

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

CODE

Sicc OG
Oct 20, 2002
This is a busted ass thread......Forget about it...

The point of this thread was to get your opinions on who you like better, bosko or Sane....Not act like a bunch of girls and say "They should not be compared," over and over again.

damn.....Tadou...for the first time I agree with you.

Mr. D-Sane

Sicc OG, muthafucka
Apr 25, 2002
Seattle
www.streetlevelrecords.com
Tadou......I think we've both been on this here website long enough to know where this thing is going to lead.......to some bullshit.

And I ain't kissin' nobodies ass.......or givin' a fuck about my "reputation" in case you ain't figured it out by now. I run off at the mouth constantly......why? Because I don't give a fuck. So don't act like I'm up in here saying what I'm saying for any other reason than because it's how I truly feel.

I happen to respect Bosko & Cool Nutz and all that they have achieved.....we have a mutual respect for each other. WE DON'T WANT TO BE COMPARED......and as you can see don't really feel like we can be. So why press the issue?

I'm done with this thread. Whoever gives me love.....thank you for the support.

Apr 25, 2002
Sergeant Hustle said:
I disagree. People should stop comparing and START SUPPORTING. Tadou, maybe you should buy some NW rap before you start judging. Last I checked, you had some work to do on your skills.
The second half of this was humorous but the first half...

You can ask people not to but it's unreasonable to expect them not to compare you. They will and are going to do it, ESPECIALLY when it comes to music. This is a very competitive business and if nobody is comparing you to others, it's a sign that your shit really ain't crackin' at all (most-likely) or that you are light-years ahead of everyone else (unlikely).

It's silly to me to ask people to segregate all the different genres of music and put music up against only other music in the same genre. Good work is good work regardless of it's genre. Consumers pop cd's in and either they like what they hear or they don't. They are going to put your music up against other music they like whether it's rap, rock, polka, whatever man. As far as I'm concerned that's all you should ask of them.

So...."People should stop comparing and START SUPPORTING."

People are never going to stop comparing and I don't see any reason why they should stop. As far as the 'start supporting' part.... You skipped a step, before you ask consumers to start supporting, you need to ask the artists to 'START EARNING PEOPLES SUPPORT'. Way too many people expect support the second their album wraps. Even when all a lot of these cats did was throw together some half-ass bullshit.

Expecting support is beyond ridiculous and you should know better.

Now...back to the original subject of this thread... Some people are going to dig Bosko more. Some people will dig D-Sane more. Some people will think they are neck & neck. In the end, there won't be a "better", there will simply be individual opinions and a general agreement that these cats are good at what they do. They both have some note-worthy & respectable accomplishments under their belts. There's no reason to try to instigate anything between these cats.

May 5, 2002
www.karliehustle.com
Sick Wid It said:
You skipped a step, before you ask consumers to start supporting, you need to ask the artists to 'START EARNING PEOPLES SUPPORT'. Way too many people expect support the second their album wraps. Even when all a lot of these cats did was throw together some half-ass bullshit.
I understand what you are saying here....but don't you think the likes of D-Sane and Bosko deserve some credit? It's not as if they just came out the woodwork as MC Rapsalot and DJ Mouthrunner. They've been in the game a minute, and seem to take pride in their work. I think they've both earned respect and support over the years.

Apr 25, 2002
Sergeant Hustle said:
I understand what you are saying here....but don't you think the likes of D-Sane and Bosko deserve some credit? It's not as if they just came out the woodwork as MC Rapsalot and DJ Mouthrunner. They've been in the game a minute, and seem to take pride in their work. I think they've both earned respect and support over the years.
I agree. I didn't mean that comment to be directed towards them specifically but rather just cats in general. If it doesn't apply to 'you' then it doesn't apply (which in their case it doesn't).

I used to buy stuff just on g.p. but I got tired of putting down money for garbage. Cats getting my $15 or so that I didn't feel really earned or deserved it. I decided fuck that, these cats are going to earn my money every single time they come out. It's their job. That goes for my people too. I won't support half-ass work and/or laziness regardless of who you are. I treat my own work the same way. If I got your $15 it's because I did my job and you felt good about putting money down for my work.

I don't think it's all that crazy of an idea that people are expected to prove themselves with every release that comes out.

Nov 30, 2002
i've heard a ton of D-Sanes beats... i've been listenin to him ever since the first F.T.S.... and i love his beats...lol the space age shit its got in them... and the guitars... and the beat for Money Be The Issue is blazin!!

as for Bosko... i havent heard much of him... but from what i've heard i liked his beats alot too it kinda has that east coast vibe and i like that..

overall i think both are great producers and SHOULDNT STOP!!lol.. y'all should do a collab in makin beats... that would be some coo ass shit...lol good shit from the both of you!

@ D-Sane though... i heard about you and an unreleased F.T.S..... i wanna get my hands on it :devious: get me in your forum or on my PM..... maybe we could.. work out a deal for it?

pz