D Sane Vs. Bosko

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

CODE

Sicc OG
Oct 20, 2002
Not trying to instigate anythibg but, just out of curiosity....Who do you think is a better producer Bosko or Big D Sane?

'"We eat so many shrimp" -Pimp C

Mr. D-Sane

Sicc OG, muthafucka
Apr 25, 2002
Seattle
www.streetlevelrecords.com
This fuggin' guy. ^

I have to give it up to Bosko because he has a tremendous amount of technical experience......he's been doin' big thangs for a long time. I have alot of respect for the man......I told him that the first time I met him. I'm pretty sure that he could teach me a thing or 2.

Do you think that our beat styles can really be compared though? I dunno?

What do you think Bosko?

May 4, 2002
tadou said:
I dont know who's "better", so to speak.......but im feelin D-Sane's beats more (IK album = 5 star beats!), for the simple fact that he can produce a whole album, and EVERY track sounds COMPLETELY different
You haven't heard DBA's first album then? Cause every song on that cd had a different sound. And it was produced entirely by Bosko.

Jun 18, 2002
Damn, is this a contest or what!? I don't think you can really compare producers, cause everyone got their own production style, and appeal to different ears.

Big Ice

CODE

Sicc OG
Oct 20, 2002
no not a contest....this was an attempt to get people interactin' in this forum.....yall need to not take this so seriouslly....just for conversation...thats all...:rolleyes:

Jun 18, 2002
Oh ok. I haven't heard D-Sane's productions, but Bosko's beats is just stricktly heated classic shit! He's been in the game for so long, and always comes strapped with sick ass bumblin' productions. But i gotta say that my all time favourite producer from the NorthWest is Funk Daddy.

Big Ice

Sep 4, 2002
You haven't heard DBA's first album then? Cause every song on that cd had a different sound. And it was produced entirely by Bosko. [/B][/QUOTE]

I agree with This Guy U should listen to D.B.A.'s first cd all the tracks are bangin' in all different ways no 2 beats sound the ame on that CD.

Apr 25, 2002
JusFamilyRecords.com
I would have to agree that you can't compare the 2 producers. They make 2 different types of tracks. However, Bosko is one of the dopest cats in the industry, and has done what most of the producers from the NW are striving to do, and that is break out of the local market and produce tracks on national projects, and accomplish GOLD and PLATINUM status. And not only that, but make quality music as well.

D-Sane has produced a number of successful independent projects, that have gained him the respect that he deserves from his peers. But his style is much different from that of Bosko, as Bosko's is much different from his.

D-Sane and Bosko both hold it down for the NW, and both deserve the support of us all.

P.S. Make sure that you do check out the DBA album, and you will see what Bosko is capable of in terms of his versatility.

Viva La Bosko
Viva La D-Sane

B

Bosko

@ Code

I appreciate you posting, and opening discussion up. I think friendly competition is good. It keeps us all on our toes. People can feel free to post good shit. Keep it coming my friend.

May 5, 2002
www.karliehustle.com
Re: Why everyone gotta be such a fuckin peacemaker, pacifist, kiss-ass, etc.?

tadou said:
Unless you have some vertical lips between your legs (pardon me, S.H.!), theres NO WAY YOU THINK BOTH ARE EXACTLY EQUAL!!! This isnt some 2nd grade, dont-hurt-anybodys-feelings, "EVERYBODY IS A WINNER" bullshit message board, is it??? Didnt think so!

So, STOP THE LIES, AND TELL IT HOW IT IS!!!!! :eek:

(im not trying to start an arguement here...but seriously....this square-ass, "ill agree with what wont make anyone angry", be-a-complete-NERD shit has GOT to stop before i flip out!!!)
I understand what you are saying....but the last thing the NW needs is more beef started by the sideliners. I see zero similarity in their 2 styles....would you compare Premo and the Neptunes? Or Timbaland and Ric Rock? And why would you want to....they are all doin what they do and they are all sick at it. They have thier own styles that have made them equally successful among their fans.

I'm sure D-Sane and Bosko are big boys and can handle this post and the opinions expressed on it. I'm the last muh-fuckah to be PC on this site, I just don't see the point of comparing the 2. Apples and Oranges.

May 5, 2002
www.karliehustle.com
Read some of my other posts homie.....I have no problem with integrity, telling it like it is, and "keeping it real". Bosko is the homie....I've known him for years. It would seem natural then that i would immediately say he was better, but I think D-Sane is a talented man and has hot shit too. It depends on what mood I am in at the moment, and no matter what, I like to see my people from the Northwest get down and be successful. We are all family working toward the same goal with different talents to bring to the table.