D-SANE IS A FUCKIN HOGG!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 2, 2002
www.myspace.com
Posters came in today! They ripped the top off the package at the border cause it was shredded at the top, but the posters remain mint. Thanks for the extras D-Sane I really appreciate it, that's good business right there and thanks to Crytical for the signed poster, much respect!

Jul 10, 2002
Oh, I'm already knowin' it's actually on my list. I'm just gonna have to up it in the order...

that movie's got so many quotes...

my favorite is when private pile goes berserk though....

lookin' all crazy "I am in a world of shit"

You know the story 'bout the drill sargent, from what I've heard (and it could be an urban myth) but I heard the guy is an actualy Drill Sargent who was trying to teach some actor how to drill, but the guy couldn't get it so they had dude basically play him self...

back to the topic though, that dude was an a$$hole, D-Sane however demands excellence...

Apr 25, 2002
LOL...D, youre killin me.

Jomodo: Yea, I guess the guy in the movie was originally a real drill seargant...now he just plays one in movies. And if you havent seen that flick yet, you gotta check it out...classic shit.

"Private Pile, what is your major malfunction?!"