D-SANE IS A FUCKIN HOGG!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
www.evilwayz.com
i want to publicly state that D-Sane is great business man and extremely generous......i just recieved my package he sent with my copiez of the Crytical album.....i expected 3, 4 at the most........but to my surprise i opend the box and found 10 and as well as 10 posterz.........these were not "owed" to me or promised in anyway......but he still showed love & respect and laced me........lol, there is one well known project over 6 or 7 months old that i am still waiting on my copies from somebody else.......i bettter not read anybody say anything negative bout the business practicez of D-Sane :devious:

on a side note....ill be givin away 5 copiez in the near future on Reaper Radio

Apr 25, 2002
D SANE HAS ALWAYS BEEN A STRAIGHT UP KINDA GUY...HE COMES THROUGH WHEN HE MAKES A DEAL......AND IF I MAY GUESS,THE PROJECT THATS OLD THAT YOURE WAITING ON IS FROM SYKO???DONT TELL ME HE NEVER SHOT YOU THE SHIT HE PROMISED....

TO END THIS ON A POSITIVE NOTE,EVILWAYZ THE SHIT YOU DO WITH REAPER RADIO IS COOL AND YOU SHOULD BE COMMENDED FOR IT...

TRUTH.

Jun 13, 2002
siccness.net
Yeah thanks to D-Sane as well, he sent me a few extra posters. Thanks for the album as well, bumpin' it right now and on the daily.

Thanks to EW and Reaper Radio as well.

Dec 11, 2002
I'm sure D-Sane has some available for those that want to purchase them... they cost around $4 to mail out..

...and yes.. I have to agree with EW... D-Sane has always been super generous to me as well.

Aug 20, 2004
D-Sane may br a bully...he may be an asshole...he may put you on blast...you might not like the guy...but you better goddamn well respect him...hes a generous guy...and under all those layers of prick-ness...he can actually be nice from time to time...

mo-x

Sicc OG
May 4, 2002
www.unknownterritoryrecords.com
TRAGIC LOSSES said:
D SANE HAS ALWAYS BEEN A STRAIGHT UP KINDA GUY
Exactly... So whenever I hear some off brand speaking on D-Sane like he know him personally but in reality just heard some little faggot running his mouth about him I shut 'em down real quick. I don't wanna hear no bullshit being spoken about my dude.

The only thing bad you could ever say about D-Sane is THAT I BE SMASHING ON HIM IN BONES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHAT?! haha that ain't the truth either... LMAO, wishful thinking though!!! You're gettin it next friday something vicious!!!!

Mr. D-Sane

Sicc OG, muthafucka
Apr 25, 2002
Seattle
www.streetlevelrecords.com
EvilWayz said:
i want to publicly state that D-Sane is great business man and extremely generous......i just recieved my package he sent with my copiez of the Crytical album.....i expected 3, 4 at the most........but to my surprise i opend the box and found 10 and as well as 10 posterz.........these were not "owed" to me or promised in anyway......but he still showed love & respect and laced me........lol, there is one well known project over 6 or 7 months old that i am still waiting on my copies from somebody else.......i bettter not read anybody say anything negative bout the business practicez of D-Sane :devious:

on a side note....ill be givin away 5 copiez in the near future on Reaper Radio
Good lookin' EW! Like I said.....it was the least I could do for all the work you've done for us.

Mr. D-Sane

Sicc OG, muthafucka
Apr 25, 2002
Seattle
www.streetlevelrecords.com
mo-x said:
The only thing bad you could ever say about D-Sane is THAT I BE SMASHING ON HIM IN BONES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHAT?! haha that ain't the truth either... LMAO, wishful thinking though!!! You're gettin it next friday something vicious!!!!
Yeah.....exactly. WISHFUL THINKING!!!!

I'll see you Friday for your weekly Dominology lesson fucker!

Jun 2, 2002
www.myspace.com
Mr. D-Sane said:
I sent you a poster!!!! You ain't got it yet??? I had to fill out the damn customs form for it even. I hope they didn't lose that shit.
I think it's just taking longer then, the CD came by Air Mail, this one is probably by road, I'll let you know when it comes in! Thanks again.