Cutthroat Boyz (Vince Staples, Joey Fatts, & Aston Matthews)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Hella sounds like a bmore cat but from the link Vince posted on Twitter says he's from LBC too. Not bad for a 15 year old. I hope Cutthroat Boyz don't just start adding a bunch of random fools like a lot of crews do these days. They got a good thing going with Vince x Joey x Aston in my opinion. Seems like he's just "on the record label" though.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Common Promises EP & Details Vince Staples Collaboration | Get The Latest Hip Hop News, Rap News & Hip Hop Album Sales | HipHop DX

Yesterday (September 7), Common said that his upcoming EP, yet to be titled, is set to feature Long Beach, California’s Vince Staples.

“I got my man Vince Staples on a song,” Common said in an exclusive interview with HipHopDX. “I like him. He’s cold on the mic. When I heard him rapping, I was like, ‘This dude can really rhyme.’ It made me want to write.”
lolwut

I haven't been a fan of Common since anything post One Day It'll All Make Sense but that's a good look for Vince I guess.