Cutthroat Boyz (Vince Staples, Joey Fatts, & Aston Matthews)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Vince tweeted the track listing for Tales of a Stolen Youth.

NNtro
Niggas Get Shot
Fantoms
Killin Y'all
Guns N Roses
Sleep
Heaven
Stuck NN My Ways
Thought About You
Outro
All songs produced by Mac Miller of course. Didn't say on which songs but the features are Schoolboy Q, Ab-Soul, Joey Fatts, Hardo, Mac Miller, and Dash.

Drops within the next two weeks before he goes on tour with Mac.

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
this was p cool, but i think vince is better when hes not relying on one producer to keep up with him on a whole project. some real hard tracks tho, he gassed that outro.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
I don't know. I still haven't listened to this yet but Winter In Prague is all Uzi and half of SCV1 is by Snub Nose Frankenstein and those are great. I've honestly liked almost everything I've heard Miller produce lately so I'm looking forward to hearing what he did on this. I get what you mean though.

Also speaking of Frankenstein he's dropping something on July 30th. Didn't say it was RAPS but didn't say it wasn't. He's also producing the majority of the new FatKidsBrotha EP and said they are almost done with it.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Finally got around to listening to this right now and I think it's dope as fuck. Mac's a good producer and the beats really fit Vince's style for the most part. Also hearing some longer songs with choruses and all from Vince was cool and he was spitting throughout the album. I could have done without the actual Mac Miller verses though. Honestly dude isn't even that bad of an MC but his voice and flow just isn't for me. I gotta agree with Al, Vincent gassed the outro.

Props: SteadyMobbin

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Yeah V.I.C.E.S. great but haven't really listened to it as much as CJII to come to that conclusion personally yet.

Probably should make a Heir Gang thread. They have enough material if you post up their back catalog.