Curb Your Enthusiasm returns September 20th 9pm

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

P.E.

Sicc OG
Feb 24, 2003
^^^...I DUNNO ABOUT THAT 1 THO,..IT WAS FUNNY..BUT THE EPISODE WIT THE JESUS FRAME WITH THE PISS TEAR AND THE DANGLING FROM THE FAT ROLLS WAS ON SOME OTHER SHIT!,LOL..

P.E.

Sicc OG
Feb 24, 2003
lmao,...tonights ep was fucking great!!...it was good to see the whole seinfeld cast back together!,..man they all still have that old chemistry,like they never left!..cant believe theres only 1 more ep for this season,i think(this was ep 9,and they all usually have 10)if so,it went by so quick,....entertaining all the way thru!!!..and leon and kramer was sum funny ass shit,when kramer thought leon dressed up in a suit,wuz some crazy ass muslim dude that was gonna woop his ass for saying that racist shit 3 years ago!,lol...shit had me rollllin

"she has a rash on her pussy!".....lmmfao!

classic

May 9, 2002
lmao,...tonights ep was fucking great!!...it was good to see the whole seinfeld cast back together!,..man they all still have that old chemistry,like they never left!..cant believe theres only 1 more ep for this season,i think(this was ep 9,and they all usually have 10)if so,it went by so quick,....entertaining all the way thru!!!..and leon and kramer was sum funny ass shit,when kramer thought leon dressed up in a suit,wuz some crazy ass muslim dude that was gonna woop his ass for saying that racist shit 3 years ago!,lol...shit had me rollllin

"she has a rash on her pussy!".....lmmfao!

classic
I felt like the episode was incomplete.

SPOLIERS

They didn't even explain that part and calling the cops went no where. Why would a mother tell ANYONE that? Why would David think it was OK to tell ANYONE ELSE that, especially a DOCTOR.

Dec 4, 2004
man its a comedy not everything has to make sense or be super realistic. The mom just said pussy casually so Larry probably figured its no big deal and so he used the word too. And of course the cops being called ended the show as the punchline ..... it went nowhere because it's not like its a 2 part episode. Watch next week, and Larry wont be in jail or anything but they might mention it later on.... thats just how the show is. its a fresh new story each week. Cant nitpick every little thing, as i said its a comedy.

the scene with Leon in the whole Nation of Islam get up with Kramer was fuckin classic....

May 9, 2002
man its a comedy not everything has to make sense or be super realistic. The mom just said pussy casually so Larry probably figured its no big deal and so he used the word too. And of course the cops being called ended the show as the punchline ..... it went nowhere because it's not like its a 2 part episode. Watch next week, and Larry wont be in jail or anything but they might mention it later on.... thats just how the show is. its a fresh new story each week. Cant nitpick every little thing, as i said its a comedy.

the scene with Leon in the whole Nation of Islam get up with Kramer was fuckin classic....
I understand what you're saying, but it was FLAT becuase of that. They didn't explain the pussy thing at all, it would have been nice to get an explanation on it and round out the joke. Getting the cops called on you for alleged child molestation = pretty big fuckin deal.

You act like the show is Family Guy. I would think that this show is a bit more "realistic" than that. I just felt the jokes were left loosed-ended and it took away a bit from the show.

Dec 4, 2004
If you watch it again you see Larry make a blank stare when she says her pussy has a rash....then when he brings it up he kinda hesitates to ask the secretary how the daughters doing and just gets used to saying it, a 3rd time at the restaurant when he needed service and mentions all the problems he has including that the kid has a rash to press the issue that they needed to be served. there are things in this show you have to piece together on your own, if they have to explain every single thing it would take the humor out of it all. I know I understood it, and the fact that there was no scene where Larry explains why he is saying pussy didn't make it any less funny for me. As for the cop thing you can imagine they show up and then Larry has his secretary explain the whole situation and that he's not dating his daughter... that's just the way the show is. The story unfolds without there being any literal story telling,it's exaggerated humor that always lands Larry in trouble. but whatever, its just a simple comedy series not meant to be picked at from every angle, not that complicated....

either way a hilarious episode, another one of the best this season

Nov 10, 2006
either way a hilarious episode, another one of the best this season
Agreed, it was also a treat to see the process of how Seinfeld worked in real life like the scene where Kramer brought the prostitute to Jerry's and how Larry specified she should just walk in the apartment, as had happened in the carpool episode.

It was nice that it was 35 minutes too

Aug 17, 2004
Man I watched this for the first time last night with my girl cuz shes all into it. I was actually suprised at how good it was. That Mocha Joe shit had me cracking up. Now I have to go back and catch up on this shit.

May 2, 2002
holy shit that last episode was HILARIOUS!!!!

"nah we have bar mitzvahs every 15 years to stay mitzvahed" LMAO!!!!

and lmfao@that bitch telling LD her daughter has a rash on her pussy. I cant believe how fucking funny this season is.