Curb Your Enthusiasm returns September 20th 9pm

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
Naw this is definitely the best season as a whole, there were other really good episodes in other seasons but this has been really hitting it out the park consistently.

P.E.

Sicc OG
Feb 24, 2003
^^^....the episode where l.d was hanging over the ledge,while holding on to homegirls fat rolls was fucking hilarious,..i couldnt stop bustin up mann!,lmao! shit was straight comedy,..i can only imagine how its gonna end with the old cast of seinfeld involved!,lol...

Mar 10, 2006
^^^....the episode where l.d was hanging over the ledge,while holding on to homegirls fat rolls was fucking hilarious,..i couldnt stop bustin up mann!,lmao! shit was straight comedy,..i can only imagine how its gonna end with the old cast of seinfeld involved!,lol...

HAHAHAHAH...I just watched that the other day on demand....They thought the Jesus pic was crying...Turned out L.D just has a big piss backsplash...lmao

ESFCE

Sicc OG
Dec 4, 2004
The Midriff episode had me in tears, especially the end. This last one was cool too. LD proved he can still come up with original ideas. Hope there ain't years gap between this season and the next