CRYTICAL CONDITION - Now shipping!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
This shit is comedy. I'm suprised dude copped an attitude like that so quickly. Especially when it was his fault...It's one thing to have bad hand writing, but if you order something and you can't make YOUR ADDRESS legible, that's pathetic. And then he hops up on here talkin shit...."You gonna fuck me outta my bread?" Shit, if I was him, I would probably think about it after bein approached all sideways and cockamamy like that. How many days did dude wait? The cd has only been back for like a week...Got people gettin mad that they can't get their fix, lol...

Jun 2, 2002
www.myspace.com
Sixxness said:
This shit is comedy. I'm suprised dude copped an attitude like that so quickly. Especially when it was his fault...It's one thing to have bad hand writing, but if you order something and you can't make YOUR ADDRESS legible, that's pathetic. And then he hops up on here talkin shit...."You gonna fuck me outta my bread?" Shit, if I was him, I would probably think about it after bein approached all sideways and cockamamy like that. How many days did dude wait? The cd has only been back for like a week...Got people gettin mad that they can't get their fix, lol...
Yeah I would just return his money and make sure he never got a Crytical album hahahahaha. Got Crytical?

Apr 25, 2002
www.evilwayz.com
D-Menace said:
GOT THE SHIT....IM DONE
maybe you shouldnt be.........D-Sane came correct, dont you think you should too? itz really none of my business, but i think the right thing to do at this point is to give D-Sane his respect and apologize

nobody can blame you for being excited about gettin the album, but you could have handled it jsut a little more adult :devious: my 2centz, take em or leave em

Jan 6, 2005
????

is crytical at any stores yet? i bought the lac album at samgoody or fye, whatever that place is at the bottom floor of westlake mall... can i get it there?

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
i read the other day it's supposed to be in stores within the next couple weeks....supposed to be at all the normal places SLR sells their stuff.....Sam Goody always has their shit....I don't think FYE does though..

Jan 6, 2005
booo

i went to sam goody today an they didnt have it, probly just cuz no one brought it to them yet...... but the guy at the store said some bullshit like, "we hardly ever take locals cuz byrdie is the only one that sells" an i told him, man that shits wack trust me you better get this crytical cuz the streets are talkin

KALYN

Sicc OG
Dec 11, 2002
Mr. D-Sane said:
Now don't you feel like an asshole?

You're welcome......prick. :siccness:

...LOL!!

...do NOT open the door.. D-Sane gonna KICK it closed only AFTER makin' you look like a dumb-ass..

Mr. D-Sane

Sicc OG, muthafucka
Apr 25, 2002
Seattle
www.streetlevelrecords.com
I'm working on getting Crytical and Twin-G into the stores this week and next week.

That's funny.....everytime I go to Sam Goody (and I'm talkin' about various locations) they always say that Byrdie ain't sellin' shit and they can't give them away. Now that I think about it though.....it's been everywhere but Westlake that has said that. I'm sure he sends all his people into that store to get his album.

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
Sam Goody says that about every local. I remember when I went in and asked about Sykotherapy they fuckin told me they didn't have it, which was incorrect, and they got bitched at accordingly, lol...I've asked a couple times before at the Northgate and Alderwood Sam Goody's about local cds and they always say they don't have shit and that they don't carry many local artists cause they don't sell. From what I've been told the only people that really sell shit are Neema and SLR.

Mar 9, 2005
I finally got the chance to pick this up at the Tower downtown the other day and all I can say is... wow. I was expecting it to be dope as fuck but not THIS dope. The shit bangs from front to back and was definitely worth my money. My favorite tracks right now are the intro, "Open Fire", "My Troubled Life", "The Sun Doesn't Shine", "Halfway Sane", "Life of a Rider" and "My Everything" but don't get me wrong the whole CD is crack. Pick it up if you haven't already!

Congrats to Crytical, D-Sane and SLR for droppin another sick album for the NW!!!