CRYTICAL CONDITION - Now shipping!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
kaoz206 said:
Exactly, this dude is more dedicated to the Northwest scene then a lot of the people that actually live here.
Just supportin' the good product, feel? Tryin' to do my part in helping real talent get noticed.....

SLOW rhythm

Pay My Pleasure
Sep 19, 2002
Id like to thank Mr.D-Sane/Street Level Records. I can always count on gettin your product quickly, its nice not having to wait weeks/a month. good business gets continued support.. With that said, after work im about to fuck off all plans and blow a blunt to this album! CONGRATS ON THA RELEASE

Mr. D-Sane

Sicc OG, muthafucka
Apr 25, 2002
Seattle
www.streetlevelrecords.com
SLOW rhythm said:
Id like to thank Mr.D-Sane/Street Level Records. I can always count on gettin your product quickly, its nice not having to wait weeks/a month. good business gets continued support.. With that said, after work im about to fuck off all plans and blow a blunt to this album! CONGRATS ON THA RELEASE
You're all quite welcome. I pride myself on doing good business and making sure that orders are sent out as quickly as possible. I don't want to be one of those cats that people bad mouth all the time.....at least not for my business practices anywayz!!

LOL @ Crytical's chicken scratch on the posters.....I was like WTF is that???

Enjoy your CD's and I wish I could be there to smoke with you while you're listening.

Mr. D-Sane

Sicc OG, muthafucka
Apr 25, 2002
Seattle
D-Menace said:
OBVIOUSLY NOT EVERYONES....

AN HOW THE FUCK DID THAT FOOL GET THE POSTER ALREADY AN YOU SAID YOU AN CRYT DIDN'T HAVE EM DONE YET ?

Damn bro....all this hostility and I'm being nice and sending you a poster when I don't have to.

Crytical came over and signed the fuckin' posters on Monday night.....they went out yesterday. TRMNDUS lives in fuckin' Tacoma.....which is 30 minutes down the street from me. It obviously doesn't take more than 24 hours for the posters to go from here to there because he just got the shit today. Anymore fuckin' questions?

Apr 25, 2002
I was able to pack the tent up and come back inside this afternoon. The postal service provided the heat to my residence today. Thank you D for the fast ass shipping homie. Great work on the album as always and I was really feelin' the pictures inside the insert......Do what you do home boy......

Crytical tore the whole album up......Great work Crytical....

May 13, 2002
WELL YOU SENT IT OR NOT ? OR YOU GONNA FUCK ME OUTTA MY BREAD... ? CUZ I SPOKE MY MIND ? WHAT A PROFESSIONAL YOU ARE DSANE....

SINCE YOU AINT RETURN MY PM MY PATIENCE IS GONE.....AN I AINT GONNA GO BACK AN FORTH ON HERE ANYMORE

Mr. D-Sane

Sicc OG, muthafucka
Apr 25, 2002
Seattle
D-Menace said:
WELL YOU SENT IT OR NOT ? OR YOU GONNA FUCK ME OUTTA MY BREAD... ? CUZ I SPOKE MY MIND ? WHAT A PROFESSIONAL YOU ARE DSANE....

SINCE YOU AINT RETURN MY PM MY PATIENCE IS GONE.....AN I AINT GONNA GO BACK AN FORTH ON HERE ANYMORE
Spoke your mind??? Or are you being a disrespectful little bitch because your stupid-ass can't even write your own fuckin' address legibly or correctly? I've been sittin' here just waitin' for you to get out of line with me on the board so I can clown you. The PM's are one thing....but you wanna make it a PUBLIC issue?? OK.....allow me to enlighten everyone to your "plight."

D-Menace apparently doesn't have a credit card.....so he sends me a money order. But......he has the hand writing of a fuckin' 4 year old and I wasn't 100% sure of what his address was.....so I had to hit him up to ask him what it was. Oh.....not to mention that he fucked up writing his address on the money order he sent me (good job champ!) so that was useless as well. Now....I said I sent everybody's CD's out on Monday.....but I didn't send his. I also didn't hit him up until Monday night to ask him about it because.......I WAS FUCKIN' BUSY SENDING OUT 40 OTHER PACKAGES to people who paid with credit cards and/or knew how to write their own fuckin' address!!!! Anywayz.....Tuesday rolls around.....no word from D-Menace. Wednesday rolls around and he hits me up trippin' out because he feels like I mislead him into thinkin' his Crytical CD was on it's way when it wasn't.

Let me tell you somethin' Dennis.....I've fulfilled literally HUNDREDS of online orders and a shitload of mail orders and never once have I ever had to hit somebody up and ask them what their fuckin' address is because it was illegible. I have a sterling record for customer service and I've even had people tell me they didn't receive their CD orders and I've just gone ahead and sent them another one without question. But you wanna make it seem like I'm tryin' to fuck you out of your funky-ass $11???? And then on top of it you begged me for a poster and I obliged you and spent the $3.50 it costs to send that shit and you still wanna talk shit???? WHAT THE FUCK IS YOUR PROBLEM HOMEBOY???!?!?!?

Pull your head out your ass and realize the world doesn't revolve around you....your CD order or your PM's that you sent to me. You'll get your fuckin' CD and poster when you get it. GOT IT??

Mr. D-Sane

Sicc OG, muthafucka
Apr 25, 2002
Seattle
D-Menace said:
AN THATS WHEN ?

NEVER ?

YOU SENT IT OR NOT ? SIMPLE ANSWER...
I know we have already established the fact that you're not exactly "the sharpest crayon in the box"......but when I say you'll get it when you get it.......that means YOU'LL GET THE FUCKIN' SHIT WHEN YOU FUCKIN' GET THE FUCKIN' SHIT. DO YOU FUCKIN' GET IT?!?!?!?!?!

The answer you so desperately seek lies within the sentences of the second to last paragraph of my previous posted statement to you. You're obviously a little SLOW and didn't catch it the first time......but I'm sure if you read it again.....it may jump right out at you!

Jackass.

Apr 25, 2002
HHAAHHA this is too funny toooo funny

It kind of reminds me when D-Sane wrote in the album notes "to all y ou haters, refer to track #2 on the Lac album. You know who you are. Keep on hatin' it motivates me to shit on you even more."

D loves to just embarass people.