CRICET'S NEW ALBUM SEPTEMBER GUARANTEED!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Kon1

Sicc OG
May 17, 2002
anyone know where they carry criccets WHOLE old catalogue? Cuz I know some dago shit be out of print???

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
homie cricet just posted..lol..ask him

u can find blue damien on the siccshop , e-mortal gangs prolly out of print thats a guess tho

blue damien is a must have SD release and one of my favorite albums to come out of SD besides big junes mydaygoezon, eastrippin and jayos crip hop

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
i cant remember a san diego cd that actually dropped on a specific day...someone might say they shit dropped but no one, not even in san diego....had it that day

san diego releases operate on what is called 'colored people time'

meaning....

2 1/2 weeks = a month and a week

Dec 5, 2007
i cant remember a san diego cd that actually dropped on a specific day...someone might say they shit dropped but no one, not even in san diego....had it that day

san diego releases operate on what is called 'colored people time'

meaning....

2 1/2 weeks = a month and a week
well.. i think often times what people do is announce the release date as the same day the press says they'll be finished wit the cds. so then if theyre late, youre late... or.. say you get the cds on time, but theres only so much you can do in a day sometimes. so.. it might take a nigga a few extra days to make all the drop offs and hit all the spots wit it. gotta give yourself at least a week if youre gonna try to set a specific date. especially if you aint got nobody helpin you with the footwork.