CRICET'S NEW ALBUM SEPTEMBER GUARANTEED!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 8, 2003
cricet aint in no wheelchair thats ecay uno

hes the guy that walks out the house in the beginning
second rapper no the song

Yeah Ecay Uno thats him in the chair Now I like his shit too. I got confused with them at first both are from San Diego right? Cricet does production too bc i own some albums he did beats on and he good too, i dont got non of his solo albums bc its hard for me to get them bc i live on the other side of the country but if siccness dropping the new one ill be able to cop it bc they shit be in every store.

Jun 6, 2004
San Diego, CA
www.myspace.com
Cricet, whatup loc? checc my music page, www.myspace.com/licwit and you can hear one of them songs that i did on one of the slaps i got from you.... it's called "So Cali4ya", i recorded it on Raven at Cripto's, but i still want Steve to rerecord and mix it 4 me.... me and c-band still gotta record the other one.... did that nigga Young Droop ever holla at you? i shot him the number.... holla at me ace....

mrtonguetwista

$$ Deep Pockets $$
Feb 6, 2003
Yeah Ecay Uno thats him in the chair Now I like his shit too. I got confused with them at first both are from San Diego right? Cricet does production too bc i own some albums he did beats on and he good too, i dont got non of his solo albums bc its hard for me to get them bc i live on the other side of the country but if siccness dropping the new one ill be able to cop it bc they shit be in every store.
Being on the other side of country aint nothing...my SD collection is deep.

Feb 8, 2003
Being on the other side of country aint nothing...my SD collection is deep.
here it is. bc all the spots here never heard of the artists that be on here. so my only route is to buy it online. and its hard to keep up with everything local from SD bc just like every other city some artists are trash and some are quality or some not my flavor so i fuck with snippets or artists websites to hear what the album sound like to make my decisions on if im feeling that artist and wanna support them. I had no problems with copping all Mitchy Slick, IRocc, Smigg, Ras Kass albums. Ill get the cricet one.

Feb 8, 2003

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bdeS_b_bm40

cant embed it

there u are hurrache straight from the rap or die dvd check that out if u havent

Thanks Gas

What year was this recorded in was it like 2003 bc I got that e-40 album and
Them Cricet songs in the back playing are tight they got that vintage gangsta sound to them. I heard of they production team(steve & cricet) though. Yep I forgot about Jayo Felony I got his shit too.

Nov 26, 2007
www.myspace.com
here it is. bc all the spots here never heard of the artists that be on here. so my only route is to buy it online. and its hard to keep up with everything local from SD bc just like every other city some artists are trash and some are quality or some not my flavor so i fuck with snippets or artists websites to hear what the album sound like to make my decisions on if im feeling that artist and wanna support them. I had no problems with copping all Mitchy Slick, IRocc, Smigg, Ras Kass albums. Ill get the cricet one.
Ras Kass aint from dago

M-1

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
I didn't catch this thread until now...but uh yeah...I thought both would drop at the same time at this point...

This is the usual Cricet thread anyway...come in, get niggas hyped, then fade into the mist...

y'all know the biz...no nut huggin here, just waitin on Mercy like the rest of y'all. I find it ironic that the album is called Mercy. Hey Cricet, how bout showing some mercy and actually putting this shit out...stop talkin about it already and do it...You wait this long, it usually leads to niggas sayin "it took this long to put THIS out?"

at any rate, I'm hoping for the best

cricet

Acerz Music Group
Apr 27, 2003
myapace.com
NO MERCY VOL. II IS A CRACLES MUSIC GROUP RELEASE PERIOD... MERCY VOL 1 IS A CRACLES/SICCNESS RELEASE... I'M RELEASING VOL II FIRST BECAUSE IT'S THE WAY I'M REALLY FEELING RIGHT NOW...AND IT'S A PURE CRACLES RELEASE WITHOUT ANY OTHER POLITICS THAT WILL KEEP YALL WAITING FOREVER...ALL I CAN SAY IS THAT THIS ALBUM WILL BE OUT IN TWO AND A HALF WEEKS GUARANTEED...AND IT'S GONNA BE ABOUT REAL SHIT THAT'S TAKING PLACE IN THE INDUSTRY AND IN THE STREETS. I'M SPEAKING ON REAL TOPICS AND SITUATIONS ABOUT OUT OF TOWNERS BANGING CRIPS AND BLOODS AND DON'T KNOW THE CULTURE. I'LL HOLLA BACK AT ALL THE NON-BELIEVERS IN TWO AND A HALF WEEKS... NO MERCY VOLUME II. YOU CAN STILL ORDER IT FROM SICCNESS EVEN THO IT'S A CRACLES RELEASE...

Oct 21, 2003
NO MERCY VOL. II IS A CRACLES MUSIC GROUP RELEASE PERIOD... MERCY VOL 1 IS A CRACLES/SICCNESS RELEASE... I'M RELEASING VOL II FIRST BECAUSE IT'S THE WAY I'M REALLY FEELING RIGHT NOW...AND IT'S A PURE CRACLES RELEASE WITHOUT ANY OTHER POLITICS THAT WILL KEEP YALL WAITING FOREVER...ALL I CAN SAY IS THAT THIS ALBUM WILL BE OUT IN TWO AND A HALF WEEKS GUARANTEED...AND IT'S GONNA BE ABOUT REAL SHIT THAT'S TAKING PLACE IN THE INDUSTRY AND IN THE STREETS. I'M SPEAKING ON REAL TOPICS AND SITUATIONS ABOUT OUT OF TOWNERS BANGING CRIPS AND BLOODS AND DON'T KNOW THE CULTURE. I'LL HOLLA BACK AT ALL THE NON-BELIEVERS IN TWO AND A HALF WEEKS... NO MERCY VOLUME II. YOU CAN STILL ORDER IT FROM SICCNESS EVEN THO IT'S A CRACLES RELEASE...
Its getting serious

I'M WITH IT!